• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Blood work for pharmacom test E

Njackson57

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This test was taken 50 hours after my first pin of my fifth week. I pin Monday and Thursday. I'm taking 600mgs test E, 800mg eq 40mg dbol when this test was taken. Everything is from pharmacom Except my Ai. can you guys help me Interpit the results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 241
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:
What needs to be interpreted? Other than donate blood.

What the guys mean is your hematocrit is high so you need to donate the molasses . Make a habit of this if you can . What's your AI ? Just curious. Also I'm guessing you are using the 300 not the 500 . The heavy protocol is the best method for checking test but is not usually convenient on blast. Personally on cycle I try to stick to my pin schedule for testing . For example if I pin Monday I would do bloods on Thursday before I pin. My last labs for the cyp 250 I pinned e4d , 6 pins , blood drawn when 7th pin was due.

This is good info. I'll make sure to use this protocol when I start my cycle. I have test cyp 250 from pharmacom as well.
This was Dannie's idea . I work closely with him on my cycles . Keep in mind any protocol just gives us an idea .

Yeah I'll be donating next week. The only good vien I have that's not under a tendon is the one they took this blood test from so I wanted to let it heal. My Ai is pharma grade taking 6mgs eod!

This test was taken 50 hours after my first pin of my fifth week. I pin Monday and Thursday. I'm taking 600mgs test E, 800mg eq 40mg dbol when this test was taken. Everything is from pharmacom Except my Ai. can you guys help me Interpit the results.

Drink more water.looks like you are little deydrated

Test levels look pretty good for 600mgs ew. Definitely need to donate blood, if you can get them to let you donate double reds that would be even better. Estro is in range, thats not where I would have it if i was trying to bulk, part of dbols benefits is the water load it puts on your from the large conversion to estrogen. Lets you push more weight. Estrogen is anabolic. Your e2 numbers are perfect if I was cutting, but not bulking id let them get to atleast double that. And remember this, your e2 was 36 while on the injetables and the dbol and the dbol converts highly to estrogen, when you drop the dbol your estrogen is going to go way down, so youre going to need to back off on your ai dose significatly.

just a question on the test. is this a normal protocol to have blood drawn only 2 days after injection? i thought protocol for test e and test c was suppose to be 7days. nothing malicious im just curious. vets please reply, thank you!

3801 ng/dL suggests that the lab picked up EQ as Test.
To get more accurate results in future use a different lab.

I'm lost on how the EQ affected his testosterone levels?

If the labs were done done through Quest labs EQ might have been picked up as Testosterone on the bloodwork (being Test derivative EQ has very similar chemical composition to Testosterone).

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...e-on-bloodwork?p=105470&viewfull=1#post105470
600mg EQ EW influenced labs by 1200ng/dL when tested through Quest

Back