• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Im drunk

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
why you may ask?

because I can

because I want this fucking job so bad I can fucking taste it- which would be gross given the job...

because Im feeling nostalgic about saving lives for a living and am going back to it if it fucking kills me for 2016

because a friend posted a "blue lives matter" video from fb I can't link here..because..blue lives and stuff
but its seriously one of the best crisis/soldier/paramedic/cop/firefighter/emergency response compilations of real life clips Ive ever fucking seen
I wish it was a youtube vid because it makes me wanna pour out a drink in honor of the fallen-everything, drink another and say fuck ya! and shoot stuff- all in one shot

so who should I ban for this occasion?

I think if you put forth the effort, much can be achieved.

Post up the link? Maybe someone can download it and convert the file for youtube?

Im too stupid to figure it out

What is the drink of choice tonight?

2 twisted teas and three shots of jameson in about 30 minutes..cuz thats what i have

Ive been spit at...shot at...fucking pissed on..vomited on more times than I can count...ditto for bled on

ridden a stretcher doing cpr...carried a grown ass man down two flights of stairs...
run a demo saw through a wall to cut someone out of a collapsed building
run into a burning car to pull out a woman out of the back window
heard that sickening sound I know is a a dead or unconscious head on the steering wheel keeping the horn depressed
done cpr on children, fallen fire fighters, fallen cops and heard the total silence while people and untrained dogs searched for survivors at ground zero
listened to the subtle tapping of suppressive fire...
I need to go back

IML Gear Cream!
Sure as hell sounds like your qualified for the job..

so..Ive been discussing going back with my old partner who is also a paramedic..because shes a long time friend (20 something yrs), used to be a my supervisor and is an ALS (advanced life support) instructor now

I'd need to go back as a regular old emt first... which sucks a lot but whatevs..

then she shared this vid tonight on her fb..and Im like..fuck yeah..I wanna be a super hero again..

Gassy?
I love you, you train wreck! Hasn't been the same without ya here.
Now where we at on some tender ass pics?

why the fuck isnt anyone using my IMR and IMl codes lately?

fml...gonna be a bleak christmas in the sheri-v house

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. ..anyone else working on thanksgiving?

I am

give me a list

- - - Updated - - -

and I cant post ass pics on moral grounds...

the higher moral ground I'm currently sitting on

Get Shredded!
why the fuck isnt anyone using my IMR and IMl codes lately?

fml...gonna be a bleak christmas in the sheri-v house

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. ..anyone else working on thanksgiving?

I am
Couldn't care less about Thanksgiving, but hope everyone that puts in the effort has a good one.
I am willing to use your code before Friday on a small order, but if you don't show the cheeks ISIS wins! You're too drunk for me to explain, and we are almost out of time!
I'll settle for Red, White or Blue panties. Go! Go! Go!

I love thanksgiving!

It's about getting together with family and eating good food and just being a family. No presents or other bs. Prefect holiday.

ya I gotta cook almost everything tomorrow...and leave it upto other family peeps to sort out heating it all up

Im kinda bummed Im working on thanksgiving but needed the cash kinda bad so fuck it

Board paramedic spotted.

PCT day 7, pappa bear is about to be drunk as well. Amidoingitright?

Ive been spit at...shot at...fucking pissed on..vomited on more times than I can count...ditto for bled on

ridden a stretcher doing cpr...carried a grown ass man down two flights of stairs...
run a demo saw through a wall to cut someone out of a collapsed building
run into a burning car to pull out a woman out of the back window
heard that sickening sound I know is a a dead or unconscious head on the steering wheel keeping the horn depressed
done cpr on children, fallen fire fighters, fallen cops and heard the total silence while people and untrained dogs searched for survivors at ground zero
listened to the subtle tapping of suppressive fire...
I need to go back

I was transporting a drunk hobo to get checked out after the police roughed him up and tasered him. He had the taser stuck in him, he kept asking me to take them out and I wouldn't do it so he spit in my face. I almost flipped the stretcher and pressed the spikes in him further. But I kept my cool..

Drunk NUDES! where are they...

I was going to use your code but spook30 was better.

Medics and firefighters are heros.

But fuck the police, scumbags

It's really hard to trust a woman that gets drunk and doesn't show her tits online...just sayin

It's really hard to trust a woman that gets drunk and doesn't show her tits online...just sayin

Sheri has become a mormon

Back