• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

When did you first bareback?

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Or in the case of DJ and Captn' get barebacked?

In my case we were both 14 although she was a little older. We used to hang out at her parents house. One day we started to go at it and I didn't have any condoms she said don't worry just the tip. Just the tip turned into her singing all the way down on it and telling me it was fine because she just had her monthly visitor. Well after once we came always and the inevitable happened. I be a father if he had miscarried. Ever since then cover that s***

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I was in 5th gade she was in 8th grade .....I did my best :) .....she kept comin back for more :p

Or in the case of DJ and Captn' get barebacked?

In my case we were both 14 although she was a little older. We used to hang out at her parents house. One day we started to go at it and I didn't have any condoms she said don't worry just the tip. Just the tip turned into her singing all the way down on it and telling me it was fine because she just had her monthly visitor. Well after once we came always and the inevitable happened. I be a father if he had miscarried. Ever since then cover that s***

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X
16 after she went on the pill. when I was 19 with a different girl the pill failed and she aborted. so it goes.

I was 13 she was 16 an it happened in the Eu.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Reformed

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

wish I switched hands more often

About 7

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 40
IML Gear Cream!
Always . When I was in my 20's I had an older chick pick me up. She actually had her own and put it on . I remember leaving with the end on my dong. Always wondered when she figured it out. Haha

I was 17 and it was pull and pray for like 6 months until she got on the pill.

Rode my first horse bareback at age 7 myself. Grew up with horses.

I've worn a condom like 3 times in 25 years. STD's are for women and homosexuals. I do have three kids and a vasectomy though! :coffee:

At 17 years of age...and ever since. Always pulled out. Which takes extreme discipline and control. I don't recommend for the faint of heart.

Had a couple of scary moments when the other was "late." But always proved to be okay.

Biggest issue is probably chances of STD.

At 17 years of age...and ever since. Always pulled out. Which takes extreme discipline and control. I don't recommend for the faint of heart.

Had a couple of scary moments when the other was "late." But always proved to be okay.

Biggest issue is probably chances of STD.
Pulling out worked for me for 20 years... Until it didn't lol.

I stopped using condoms when it broke inside my first girlfriend and I busted in her and got her pregnant and had to pay for an abortion.. Why buy condoms if they're just gunna break.. Fuck that

I stopped using condoms when it broke inside my first girlfriend and I busted in her and got her pregnant and had to pay for an abortion.. Why buy condoms if they're just gunna break.. Fuck that

Seriously, when I use condoms I lose so much sensation that it takes a lloooonnnng time to cum. And I don't want to work that hard.

Condoms are for sailors. Skin to skin or it ain't goin in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was 17 and it was pull and pray for like 6 months until she got on the pill.

Rode my first horse bareback at age 7 myself. Grew up with horses.

That's a hard 6 months too. Sitting around sweating bullets PRAYING for her to get a period. You swear up and down that if she gets her period this time, you'll start wearing them. Never happens though.

It was in college and a vividly remember regretting instantaneously... I remember thinking there is no way I'm never going back to those. I tell every young man in can to wear them for as long as you can. Cause once you go without your not going back happily. Bask in your bliss young fellas

Get Shredded!
I only go bareback when the bumps come up.

Gives the woman more pleasure.

I was 13 she was 15 and my cousin. I love are family reunions true story

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

13 and she was 14 in her sisters car on the front seat

14 she was 13. I've maybe gone thru 2 boxes since then.
Fuck wearing a rubber

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My 10th grade Girlfriend.. fell DEEEP in puppylove with her afterwards too... hahahaha

Back