• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

-5,200,000 reputation points for making a positive comment

back-in-nam

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went back and read the new member rules and couldn't find a rule saying new members can't post vendor reviews as long as they aren't bashing them. i posted this positive post about my experience with Paxton and got some real shit for doing so in my reputation and comments on my profile. I'm not sure what all the negativity is about. I never named any other vendors in my post; it was intended to be positive reinforcement for a job well done.
The thread got closed so I didn't get to respond to Irish1987, who also neg-repped me and called me a "puppet".

Irish1987:
"OP could you please explain how you've placed 6 orders from 4 different sponsors on this forum when you dont even have enough post counts to pm?"

I sent plenty of PM's to one of the vendors so I guess I do have enough posts. I never had to PM the others because they knew how to use e-mail unlike the one vendor I said I had communication problems with. If there was no problem I never would have needed to PM them either.

Trapstar was nice enough to simply comment on my profile "nigger faggot". :jerkit::mad:

I went back and read the new member rules and couldn't find a rule saying new members can't post vendor reviews as long as they aren't bashing them. i posted this positive post about my experience with Paxton and got some real shit for doing so in my reputation and comments on my profile. I'm not sure what all the negativity is about. I never named any other vendors in my post; it was intended to be positive reinforcement for a job well done.
The thread got closed so I didn't get to respond to Irish1987, who also neg-repped me and called me a "puppet".

Irish1987:
"OP could you please explain how you've placed 6 orders from 4 different sponsors on this forum when you dont even have enough post counts to pm?"

I sent plenty of PM's to one of the vendors so I guess I do have enough posts. I never had to PM the others because they knew how to use e-mail unlike the one vendor I said I had communication problems with. If there was no problem I never would have needed to PM them either.

Trapstar was nice enough to simply comment on my profile "nigger faggot". :jerkit::mad:
Btw hes a wigger faggot

Welcome to ASF! 6 tranny pix and you'll have your rep back.

"There is no progress without struggle."

Last edited by a moderator:
This is faggot bashing, not sponsor bashing. Thread moved to the pit! :)

This is faggot bashing, not sponsor bashing. Thread moved to the pit! :)

tumblr_mbybvxbQPJ1qmwombo1_500.gif

I thought this was in the pit already. Opps my bad. See this is why i usually dont post drunk at 1 in the morning

Last edited:
I wish I could get 5 million rep points per positive post. It would help with my low self esteem

I wish I could get 5 million rep points per positive post. It would help with my low self esteem
Dont lie...its that goo leaking out of your anus that causes that

Who gives a shit about rep points?

Stop being so sensitive, perhaps you need to up your test dosage?

My negger is broken but seriously stop crying about rep points that shit doesn't matter.

I forgot the number one rule in life - have a sense of humor about things! To everyone that reminded me how stupid it is to be concerned about rep points on a forum, THANK YOU.

P.S. I have upped my AI, and thrown in some caber just in case. Wouldn't want to start lactating after reading negative comments from someone I don't even know :)

I forgot the number one rule in life - have a sense of humor about things! To everyone that reminded me how stupid it is to be concerned about rep points on a forum, THANK YOU.

P.S. I have upped my AI, and thrown in some caber just in case. Wouldn't want to start lactating after reading negative comments from someone I don't even know :)
Nobody here has a sense of humor, especially when on tren :)

Opie... you just created a thread about reputation points. Let that sink in while you switch out that bloody pon.

My negger is broken but seriously stop crying about rep points that shit doesn't matter.

My negger is broken too...
Fucker stopped picking cotton this afternoon.. Can't seem to fix it..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opie... you just created a thread about reputation points. Let that sink in while you switch out that bloody pon.

Hahaha, nice brah

Back