• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone ever try a Vibrating Cock Ring?

liljoe

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was it a yay or nay from your woman?

- - - Updated - - -

...or ladies...what did you think?

we have a couple things laying around but, thought it would be easier/less intrusive during....the other stuff is ok for foreplay but..honestly hasn't been out for months.

we have a couple things laying around but, thought it would be easier/less intrusive during....the other stuff is ok for foreplay but..honestly hasn't been out for months.

Haven't we talked about this Joe :thinking:

A big thumbs up here :winkfinger: but I like toys and experimenting, not all gals do ;) If the Mrs. is ok with them, go for it !!! helps if you want to have the Big "O" at the same time :)

Flip it upside down where the bub is behind your balls so you get the vib and she gets the taint stim.

GICH

Flip it upside down where the bub is behind your balls so you get the vib and she gets the taint stim.

GICH
This works good!
They also fit quite nicely on your tongue, kinda tickles but if you're short on time works in about 45 seconds😉

Haven't we talked about this Joe :thinking:

A big thumbs up here :winkfinger: but I like toys and experimenting, not all gals do ;) If the Mrs. is ok with them, go for it !!! helps if you want to have the Big "O" at the same time :)

Some time ago she had mentioned one...I surprised her with them tonight. So the deal is she usually gets hers 2 or 3 times before I do. Marathon man here...she is typically harder to get to that point except in a couple positions. It had a pretty descent buzz to it..but had no effect on me...which is good because I make it about her first.

For the record uhhem...I had to buy a 4 pack because they only last 20 minutes..and was afraid it would die out to soon..not for her but me lol..

For the record uhhem...I had to buy a 4 pack because they only last 20 minutes..and was afraid it would die out to soon..not for her but me lol..
Shit, 20 minutes,really... I've been using the same one for 3 months. I'm not really good at math but...

Haha that is what the box says or wifey is whipping you into a coma and you wake up to a frown on her face ;)

Haha that is what the box says or wifey is whipping you into a coma and you wake up to a frown on her face ;)
Well, she has whipped me into a "coma" before... Don't ask, you don't want to know, but when I finally woke up she was smiling:roflmao:

I can picture you in a swing with beads dangling lol...and a gag

GICH

Best advice ASF has seen in months. Like the jews from KISS said... its not a crime to be good to yourself. :winkfinger:

GICH

waiiiit a minute... Behind the balls ? didn't you mean just flip it around so its in FRONT of the balls on the underside of the cawk ? ;) and if you do that, well hell, just flip her on her belly and were good to go again, everyone wins :winkfinger:

Well MrsR. judging by the arse pics I would be happy to flip YOU over:paddle:

You are ruining my image of Mrs being freaky...FREAKY behind closed doors:wits:;)

No no..still just joking around...I am glad at your age you are still getting it done lol jk

AkS6bfZ.jpg

Anyone else have a Sharpie in the butt fetish?

nope

Sorry rapt, not me either. First thing that I thought was 'if that pen explodes, she's gonna be in a world of hurt'

Last edited:
Sorry rapt, not me it her. First thing that I thought was 'if that pen explodes, she's gonna be in a world of hurt'

I was thinking she might draw all over my stomach?

Back