• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Should I tell my parents I use steroids?

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm probably one of the few younger members on this site, 18 years old.

They are very down to earth open minded people and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care if I told them once I explained that I know what I'm doing and that its relatively safe.

I just get sick of sneaking into my room, locking the door and pinning.

I don't see any need why I needs to be kept secret and taboo when I know they wouldn't really care.

Only thing I am thinking is that once they know, they know, because there are definitely times where I don't want them to know.

So is it kind of a rule of thumb, not to tell your parents?

Not until they start getting curious. My dad called me out several times but I denied it. He knows but we keep it secret from my mother lol..

No.

And no.

Inb4yougetkickedout

Why may I ask are you using AAS at 18 yes old? You are pretty much a testosterone factory naturally at that age and its a risky endeavor to say the least to be screwing around with your endocrine system when you're not completely mature yet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Joined when you were 15 ,did ya . Haha. No and No

Last edited:
Hey bro...I am 45 and I still wouldn't tell my parents:)

Like the government, it is on a need to know basis.

If you are being serious about being 18 and using aas then no I would not tell your parents. BUT, I personally would tell someone you know and trust who you see fairly regularly. For me my sister knows. Granted I know her secrets too so she won't spikl the beans. It is good to have someone who knows.

Dannie dun trolled y'all. Now, for all the ppl who legit think this way, I'd ask "would you tell mom and dad you do meth? Because that's how they will see it."

WOW 18 huh !! ive read on here were 20 year olds were told to hold off for a bit and read more and get the understanding of this kind of world (AAS).. But you sir have made it to the top of the game board rep yes my man good for you boss.. so im 36 been in the game for some time now and you can tell me a lot more then even i know ? wonderful !! lets not dwell on this lets get back to the matter at hand your peez.. i would not tell them for they might not take it so well and say your 18 now i think you should take your business else were as in move out . they might not want what they might see in there eyes as a drug user , not say we are or you are its just some peez just dont understand . like me my moms would still love me but i dont think she would be proud of me as much . you gotta think of there feelings ahead of time feel them out watch somethings on gear youtube something and see there reaction , see how they feel you know .. that said best of luck to you bro i hope you make the right call . remember there your parents theyll always love you no matter what , well maybe ...lol

cheapthreads out..........

Never open a can you cannot close......I'm sooo fucking fortunate to have ASF as my outlet to discuss and disclose all of my "lifestyle" choices I will NEVER share with anyone that could potentially hold it over my head for whatever reason could arise in the future. Stay smart and be reserved.

Thanks for the replies. I decided NOT to share my ASS use with my peez.
I am afraid that coming clean would result in mum nagging dad to try Test and Proviron.
As if my 15 years old bro going thought 2 bags of blue hearts like they were tic-tacks was not bad enough. Kid does not even lift!

I'm sooo fucking fortunate to have ASF as my outlet to discuss and disclose all of my "lifestyle" choices I will NEVER share with anyone that could potentially hold it over my head for whatever reason could arise in the future. Stay smart and be reserved.

This 1,000,000 percent!! I vent all my shit here including pics. My close friends don't even know all the shit I pull off lol

Omg. I posted in this thread.... 2x now. Maybe I should be banned.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm probably one of the few younger members on this site, 18 years old.

They are very down to earth open minded people and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't care if I told them once I explained that I know what I'm doing and that its relatively safe.

I just get sick of sneaking into my room, locking the door and pinning.

I don't see any need why I needs to be kept secret and taboo when I know they wouldn't really care.

Only thing I am thinking is that once they know, they know, because there are definitely times where I don't want them to know.

So is it kind of a rule of thumb, not to tell your parents?

I told my parents.

They cut me off from my trust fund.

I am now homeless.

And swallow cawks for non-Gmp gearz.

FML :(

My son told me and in 87 I told my mother. My older brother made it easy for me at the time. He was all star this and that and football star in High school etc etc. My mother actually caught me hiding my dbol. I still remember what she told me. "I better not find out you your smoking that shit....." Herb, it was the in thing. She has helped me pin before, the woman has even caught me brewing before. My father was the same way. Both cool as can be and my best friends. Now my dad watches me pin from up above, may he rest in peace with a beer and smoking his herb...... Fast forward 2015, my 18 year old who is getting ready to go to Texas Tech this year and wants to look good for the girls told me he has used test and wants a cycle. My wife and I will guide him the best we can. I say be honest with them, then again there are some parents whom are closed minded and brainwashed by the media. Use your best judgement is the best advice I can give you.

Sounds like you feel guilty ma man, I would only say anything if they ask. If they ask, dont lie. Louis Simmons always has something wise to say in regards to this kind of stuff. He would say something like, who cares if you do or dont. All we are trying to do is make our bodies able to do something that we could not do otherwise without putting out bodies as serious risk. The gear makes our sport safer by reducing injuries, speeding up recovery, etc. As long as you are competing and training on a level playing field who cares. Let's face it, they are not the same thing as recreational drugs.

I wouldn't tell anyone who doesn't need to know, in person that is. I only have a very small list of people I talk to about it and I've know them for years and they juice as well. Think of it like a "circle of trust" sort of thing.

My parents are kool as shit I would tell mind. But and this is big. I moved out at 17 so I would of told them. The but is I would never do them under their roof if they didn't want me to. Its a respect thing. Thats a big part of me moving out at early age, some of the things i was doing they didn't agree with and said not under my roof. So if you live with ur folks and they would be pissed then you shouldn't be doing them at all.

Now in my situation I'm not just going to tell my parents just because. If they ever asked me I wouldn't lie though theirs no need. IdT they will ever ask though cause I think they know I'm on gear as do plenty of you'll parents to. Just because you have never come out n said dad I'm on steroids doesn't mean he don't know. Your parents know you. Your their kid and being on steroids is not much hiding that!!!!!

Instead of telling my parents....I slipped dbols in the chicken noodle soup....I told everyone after dinner while we were having chocolate cake for dessert that I have been using gear and so have they now....my uncle said I'm going to die like that guy on TV in the 80s for using gear....I proceeded to explain to him how he is going to die of a gunshot wound if he doesn't stfu, roid rage is real I whispered as I walked away from the table....

Instead of telling my parents....I slipped dbols in the chicken noodle soup....I told everyone after dinner while we were having chocolate cake for dessert that I have been using gear and so have they now....my uncle said I'm going to die like that guy on TV in the 80s for using gear....I proceeded to explain to him how he is going to die of a gunshot wound if he doesn't stfu, roid rage is real I whispered as I walked away from the table....

:heart: :daydream:

Back