• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Banged up QBs

SoCalJC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Foles out with a broken collarbone today. Romo didn't even suit up today, 2 fractures in his back.

Cowboys offense stalled big time without their QB.

Which team will make the appropriate adjustments and continue to win? Eagles or Cowboys?

NFC East is wide open now.

I've been a cowboys fan long enough to know it won't be the Cowboys. Morherfuckers...

I think the Eagles may be able to pull together, same with the Cowboys. Time will tell

The Cowboys are more likely to pull out than pull it together

I think if he comes back he'll go into superman mode and start chicken winging INT's. It's not tgat he's bad, but he seems to try too hard when things get big. Take his likely lack of mobility into consideration and it's not pretty.

The EAGLES might have just upgraded the QB position on offence, It's the Defence QB that might be a problem (Ryans).......:coffee:

I used to like you.........:coffee:

:(

cowboys are offensively stacked. put a mediocre qb in and they survive.
Eagles are not as stacked. especially in the o line. and have a foreign offensive system. and sanchez... I think hes better then most fellas do. hes still a choker. I would rather have a rookie right out of college. at least they are used to the tempo of chip kelly.
just sayin

Who would've thought Mark Sanchez could come in as the backup for the Eagles and win them the game?

Hey now, Romo has someone from the same division to hang out with.

Back