• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Hey jersey devil & pittsburg, maybe ay can do a halo auction!!

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lots of auctions goin on here on asf :coffee:....just maybe private source (ay) can do a halo auction.:winkfinger:.....I mean word on streets is ay's halo is insane ..;)

Hold up wait a minute that's a fricken insane idea... Please Oh please make it happen Jersey!

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but auctions are for sources who are trying to promote their gear. AY halo does not need to be promoted.

I'll get some in my rep pack next month and run something for you brother... And yes, JD and I are busy spooning each other... So what!!

~~~~TEAM GREEN~~~~

Sorry to sound like a killjoy, but auctions are for sources who are trying to promote their gear. AY halo does not need to be promoted.
That's very well said... Regardless you can't blame us for a seamless ploy to get top notch gear

well this sounds interesting!....gonna creep on this thread see what happens hehe :coffee:

Can some one please remove that nasty SPOOK25 ad... besides being huge, with the need to scroll down, what a nasty looking hoe..... jesus. I wouldn't fuck that with Princes dick

Ok we know no promotion is needed , we know ay is the shit ...but we still would like an auction :p let us guys battle it out for some halo:winkfinger:

Can some one please remove that nasty SPOOK25 ad... besides being huge, with the need to scroll down, what a nasty looking hoe..... jesus. I wouldn't fuck that with Princes dick

do you have adblock? right click on the ad,then block FOREVER (thanks to sonofzeus :D )

Big true...

You should she her tan manjew alternative.

33yhy7r.jpg

[h=2]Bojana Vasiljevic[/h]

You wanna get crazy in the gym run some of her halo with her tren !

On the srs... JD is the man. I owe him big time. Not alot of real guys out there like him but its what makes him what he is. :winkfinger:

Back