• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

EQ , yes or no in winter bulk ?

l69lou

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know it seems EQ is either loved or completely dismissed by most members . I am trying to do something different this winter for a bulk . I am going back to high test with some very low tren . I have never ran EQ . So I got thinking on including it in my run . Something like : Tipp 650 mg/wk , Tpa 250mg/wk , tren a 210mg/wk , EQ 400 - 600 mg/wk and a little npp for joints . The thing is I don't want to get my blood too thick and I know EQ is notorious for this . My hematocrit is very good these days and I must keep it that way . Donating blood would not be an option . They would have to throw it away and that could be a problem to explain as well as taking that big needle in MY veins . What do you guys think ? What is your experience with EQ ? Has it given you issues with thick blood ? Is it even worth the trouble In your opinion ? Thanks .

Subbed. I've never ran eq because of fear of the blood issues. Last time I gave blood I threw up in a trash can. Lol. However I have been thinking of trying it for its other benefits even though its not much of a bulker.

I love eq as I've said 100 times in different threads. I don't think you'll have blood thickening issues at 600/wk. Also maybe consider running bold prop so even if you do run into issues you can get it out of your system more quickly

I decided I cannot run EQ, or should I say I won't chance it.

I am a week and a half away from my next donation and I cannot wait. Just had labs done two weeks ago and Nandrolone has got my hematocrit at 55 and hemoglobin at 18.2

EQ would do worse, I would probably go beyond the 20.0 limit for hemoglobin and ARC would not accept my donation.

I love EQ. I can't put fat on no matter how much I eat. It's just all veiny, round muscle. I ran 750mgs with 250mg test over the summer for 12 weeks and bumped to a gram of EQ for three more weeks. I did have to donate blood because of RBC count but it's a breeze and they didn't toss my donation as far as I know. They call asking for a donation and I donate every 8 weeks now.

EQ would be a good addition to any cycle in my opinion. Some strength, great endurance, recomp and appetite.

Was on the Captains Bolderone abuser plan. I didn't have any blood problems but I realized EQ was taking up valuable space in my syringe where I could be putting test and tren. I won't be running it any time soon.

I'll add that I play a lot of basketball and have knee problems from time to time. The extra collagen synthesis from EQ had my joints feeling great. No knee pain whatsoever while on the EQ

I can't speak on any visual effects yet on eq, because I've only had about 3 pins so far. But as far as appetite goes, this eq has got me eating a llll day with no problems at all. But then again if people are worried about the effects on blood or whatever, they could just run ghrp rather than eq for the appetite effects.

Great for slow bulking IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
Was on the Captains Bolderone abuser plan. I didn't have any blood problems but I realized EQ was taking up valuable space in my syringe where I could be putting test and tren. I won't be running it any time soon.

who says you're limited to one syringe per injection? ;) just leave the needle in, detach the empty one and attach another full one and keep pumping oil in :roflmao:

who says you're limited to one syringe per injection? ;) just leave the needle in, detach the empty one and attach another full one and keep pumping oil in :roflmao:
Shit man I have thought about doing that myself.

I thinks its a waste of a compound to use vs. others IMO

Seems like EQ is as controversial as people with their test/tren ratio opinions..

I use eq in most of my cycles. Good solid lean gains and the appetite increase is great for bulking.

I was also looking at these.
9260-3T.jpg

I was also looking at these.

what is that, a 10ml? i've looked at 5ml syringes several times, i'll probably finally bite the bullet since 3 days out of every week i'm well over 3ml's of compound for my next blast and 2 other days i'm around 4.

what is that, a 10ml? i've looked at 5ml syringes several times, i'll probably finally bite the bullet since 3 days out of every week i'm well over 3ml's of compound for my next blast and 2 other days i'm around 4.

That is a 20mL. Would probably be way to hard to push. I have used 10s and 5s are about the same as 3s. I personally like the 5s better, they don't feel like I am going to break them.

I've run EQ many times and other than the increase in appetite and vascularity, I never realize much from it. With that being said I do have it planned in my winter bulk cycle because test/dbol/deca/eq are my "go to" compounds typically.

I tried EQ on a bulk cycle and noticed little benefit from it. I did have an increase of appetite for the first 4 weeks but thats it as far as bulking goes. I'd personally use deca.

If there is room in the syringe, then add it.

but

If you are only able to give blood.. I would skip it. You need to run a pretty good dose of EQ to get anything from it in my opinion, so that in combination with high Test would be a no go if you were unable to give blood.

I would run either Test and NPP with a lose dose of Tren... or Test and Tren.. with a low dose of NPP.

I'm gonna run a test/tren/bold prop blend a few months of that helps. Bold prop seems incredibly interesting.

EQ works plenty good if you're lean enough to notice it

Big lou is plenty lean enough to notice it. Without a doubt.

I for one like EQ and always have. I think it needs a high dose and long cycle to really notice results. But you do need to watch the RBC while on it for long periods. I've never known of anyone falling over dead while on it. Or any other AAS for that matter.

Last edited:
Back