• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Awesome noobie

MyName

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello, I am new to advice on abaxen anadrol wanting to order but scared the caps are going to be junk and I don't like getting scammed. :paddle:

good luck. welcome.

Welcome to ASF !

Welcome, do some reading, you'll most likely find the answers to most of your questions

welcome man check out the threads you will have to research and find whats best for u

Welcome..............not a good way to start..............

Lots of good sponsers on here just stay away from rc labs they have boneman as a rep he just ripped off a bunch of guys.

Dont pm me u dick .....fuckin troll ....u know be a man a use ur real screen name instead of this gimmick acct u fag .....BITCH

Dont pm me u dick .....fuckin troll ....u know be a man a use ur real screen name instead of this gimmick acct u fag .....BITCH
Who the fuck is this Guy bonnerman sounds like he's been taking it in the ass all the time :jerkit:

IML Gear Cream!
Who the fuck is this Guy bonnerman sounds like he's been taking it in the ass all the time :jerkit:

Hes a member who doesnt like bonez but isnt man enough to come out in his real screen name :roflmao:...im goin to search his info ..the fag pm me talkin shit like a fag :roflmao:....hey to each his own but be a man straight up dont hide ......

Welcome to the community.

That wouldn't be funny except it's so funny! I've cruised this guys last threads, and what a pissed off fucker!!! makes me laugh.....

Back