• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

just finished 1st cycle, and hello

iafedorov89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently weighing in at 195lbs 6ft 2, and just finished up my first cycle which consisted of the following- week 1-5 400mg of test sus shooting twice a week while taking 50mg of anadrol every other day. Week 5-10 uped it to 600mg test sus and 50mg anadrol e/d. Week 10-15 I switched to test c at 700mg a week and uped the drol to 100mg e/d. I found that the drol acually had a better effect for me when took 2 at once rather than spiting them throughout the day like I did week 10-12. Before my cycle I was 178lbs at 12%bodyfat and now I come in at 195lbs and 8% bodyfat.
I didnt really stick to a strict diet and I regret that now but, I am satisfied with my results.

And I feel really good no abdominal pain or anything. One unpleasant side effect that I did unfortunately has to face was very sore nipples. But I fix that up by taking one milligram of Arimidex every other day.

Long time???? too long might want to get blood work done...check red cell count...any AI's...better run some now before gyno kicks in....don't play with A-50..

I started arimidex my 5th week when I started to feel the gyno coming in, and luckily was able to reverse it. I am still on arimidex and sailing on 200mg test c per week

Welcome aboard!!

Back