• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

I hear there is some mod spots here

home-slide-04.png

Least you like the phils, you get a pass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reddog sleeper cell :roflmao: that's fuckin awesome

haha..omg, this shit is too much

Sure is so please stop pming your friends over at IM to come support you. And you wonder why you have this problem here. You just answered it

I didn't initiate a single pm to any of the influx. And I haven't asked a single person to come over here..you're such a stupid dick

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I didn't initiate a single pm to any of the influx. And I haven't asked a single person to come over here..you're such a stupid dick

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Like anyone believes a single word out of your mouth. Are you ready to touch base on the whole Featherfan thing yet? Butch

Hahahahahababahahahahahahahaha

Like anyone believes a single word out of your mouth. Are you ready to touch base on the whole Featherfan thing yet? Butch

Hmmmmm Come to think of it . Where is FF ?

^^^^^^ on a brighter note ...hey murph how is goin over there at domestic supply ? This is better then watchin a scary movie hahhaahaha more intense more entertaining shits has me at the edge of my seat lmao

^^^^^^ on a brighter note ...hey murph how is goin over there at domestic supply ? This is better then watchin a scary movie hahhaahaha more intense more entertaining shits has me at the edge of my seat lmao

Dude this day is like straight the fuck outta the twilight zone ...Talk about having a crazy day man lol .

Now fill me in whos FF

She was the only other regular female poster here . Havnt seen from her in cpl months . Custom is leading towards some kind of coonection between the 2 and it has peeked my interest

I'm old, fat and i don't work out or do gear, a proverbial shoo in.......:coffee:

Back