• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Jewprint buy one get one!

SlappyTX

all up in this
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
this is only for fellow jews out there, we might open up this deal to non-jews, only if supplies last. the newly converted are welcome, but recent dick pics are required (proof of snip)

those who have tried us know, there's nothing better than 100% kosher gear!

L'chiam!

List please. I will send pix of my accountants cawk

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

9ml? Cheap bastard.

Can I Jew you down on the price?

Do I get a free Uzi or Galil with my purchase?

Shalom

well, shalom to you brother!

anything can be added to an order for an additional price!

If I convert and let you circumsize me and keep my foreskin will I get an additional 10% off of the already insanely low sale price?

Oh Shit, I better change my avi since I'm converting.

Last edited:
Now im no jew but my grandpa was a guard in a concentration camp he controlled the gas valve does that count.

Now im no jew but my grandpa was a guard in a concentration camp he controlled the gas valve does that count.

Here's the actual knob here.

Attachments

• gas valve.jpg
    gas valve.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 19
I also wanted to make sure you guys know all of tJP lab reps, so here is their group photo minus slappy

Attachments

• JWA.jpg
    JWA.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 20
Buy one get one Jews?

What the hell do I need two of them for?

Can I get a Mexican instead of the second Jew?
I need someone to cut the grass.

sorry, we don't offer mexicans.

try mexgear.

Buy one, get one is much better than buy 1 get none. I just feel used when I think I have earned something, and then don't get it.

Buy one get one Jews?

What the hell do I need two of them for?

Can I get a Mexican instead of the second Jew?
I need someone to cut the grass.

That's a fair question. It is "equal or lesser value."

Buy one, get one is much better than buy 1 get none. I just feel used when I think I have earned something, and then don't get it.

Oh_no_you_didnt.gif

Shalom my brother.
Will u be closed Saturdays for sabbath? Just an idea u hold a contest for longest sideburns and who ever wins gets a free 9ml with a purchase of 10 9ml bottles lol.

Go Strong

Shalom my brother.
Will u be closed Saturdays for sabbath? Just an idea u hold a contest for longest sideburns and who ever wins gets a free 9ml with a purchase of 10 9ml bottles lol.

Go Strong

no, the jews that run Jewprint Labs have non-jews work on saturday so that the business can stay open 7 days a week. they say it's better for the customers, but really, it's to make the most money possible.

good idea about the contest. i'll run it buy theRabbiTech.

Shalom and L'chiam

Back