• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Thanks to OfficerFarva

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We had exchanged some product (mine just went out, sorry buddy). His came first, in perfect condition. I just wanted to say thank you and that I would do some swaps again anytime with this guy!

(Does this thread need to be moved?)

Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cmpliments must be done in the pit.

Sent from the Planet Fitness holding cell because I asked to use the squat rack.

We had exchanged some product (mine just went out, sorry buddy). His came first, in perfect condition. I just wanted to say thank you and that I would do some swaps again anytime with this guy!

(Does this thread need to be moved?)

Thanks man!

Not as long as you are talking about sex toys and plus size lingerie.

What else is there? ;-)

please tell me this didn't involve lab sample cups of any kind

That's a good guess but we were doing used pantie swaps. I can't wait to get a sniff of the ones coming to me!
Tbjeff has some deadly panties bro your a lucky man. Don't forget to taste test for purity and potency.:coffee:

Cat is top notch. Would trade tranny panties again 10/10.

^^ haha.. These guys (and girls) is why I like ASF

Guys, I'll tell you this right now. Farva is gtg no doubt. He sent a very nice pack stuffed full of panties. Some of the garments were even big bertha jumbo sized. They appeared to be stained with a beautiful crystal clear oil of some sort. I figure the oil stain was sex lotion/jacklube or something. Anyway, this guy is on top of his game and keeps his word. If he tells you he's sending panties, that's exactly what you'll get. lol

Clint~

Back