• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My girlfriend dumped me today :(

GS1

Amateur Gynecologist
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
She said that all I do is hangout on ASF and plus I'm a pedophile. So I told her that "pedophile" is a big word for a twelve year old. :coffee:

She said that all I do is hangout on ASF and plus I'm a pedophile. So I told her that "pedophile" is a big word for a twelve year old. :coffee:
Please pm SoCal he will send pics of his vag and boobs to get you through this troubling time. :coffee:

d-lats, did you call him a fat disgusting tranny?

This message is hidden because D-lats is on your ignore list.

Thought I heard a rat in the room....

Must be nothing important.
This is the equivalent of a nerdy kid sticking his fingers in his ears and yelling I can't hear you bwahaaa your falling apart:(

Hahaha omg I opened this up thinking "aw I feel bad for this guy" then I see this shit? You fucking people....jeeze

Get in touch with Sil. He will explain to you how 13 is better than 12

I love this establishment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha omg I opened this up thinking "aw I feel bad for this guy" then I see this shit? You fucking people....jeeze

^^^lol exactly this!!

I come in here expecting to talk this guy down from the cliff he's probably standing on.......

najebagy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back