• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

What should my first Tren cycle look like?

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please help me out with my first tren cycle. I'm looking to put on some lean muscle and this is what I have on hand as of now:
Tren-e
Test-e
Deca
Whinny (oral)
Anadrroxyl (oral)
These are just the compounds I have on hand now, its just to let you know my stock. Anything that is recommended I will go out to get.
I dont have an AI and i will dose 200mg of test-e a week after my cycle until my next ( unless someone advises me not to do that )
STATS:
46 years old
5'8"
175lbs
16% bf
aas experience: 2 years with 4 cycles all ten week cycles
Thanks in advance for your advise fellas
Custom

What's up Custom! Quick question: do you have access to Tren Ace? Tren E may not be the best for a first Tren run, because if the sides are unbearable, you are S.O.L. for 2 weeks while the ester clears, instead of a few days with Ace.

Dont have it but I can get it. Will I have bad sides if I run 400mg a week with low test?

What's up Custom! Quick question: do you have access to Tren Ace? Tren E may not be the best for a first Tren run, because if the sides are unbearable, you are S.O.L. for 2 weeks while the ester clears, instead of a few days with Ace.
400mg a week with low test will have bad sides?

- - - Updated - - -

400mg a week with low test will have bad sides?

Well, not necessarily. Everyone responds differently, even at a moderate dose. It would just be unfortunate if you were one of the guys who have unbearable Tren sides, and you realized it 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle, and then had to deal with the sides for another couple weeks. You have a lot more control over this by using Acetate.

That said, you may have no issues at all. I just usually lean towards being cautious unless I know how my body reacts to something

Well, not necessarily. Everyone responds differently, even at a moderate dose. It would just be unfortunate if you were one of the guys who have unbearable Tren sides, and you realized it 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle, and then had to deal with the sides for another couple weeks. You have a lot more control over this by using Acetate.

That said, you may have no issues at all. I just usually lean towards being cautious unless I know how my body reacts to something
Thanks bro, so if I get the tren ace do I need to run prop or can I still use the test-e?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks bro, so if I get the tren ace do I need to run prop or can I still use the test-e?

- - - Updated - - -

You can still do Test E + Tren Ace. Pin the Tren Ace like EOD and the Test E like E4D.

Go for something like 250mg Test E with 75mg Tren Ace EOD.

You can still do Test E + Tren Ace. Pin the Tren Ace like EOD and the Test E like E4D.

Go for something like 250mg Test E with 75mg Tren Ace EOD.
How long do you advise for this cycle and should I continue with the test-e and add something after I'm done with the tren? I see most guys run the tren for about 8 weeks and some continue the test for 3-4 weeks. Thanks, Custom

i went 350 tren a a week. And it's plenty. More is not always better. food, diet, exercise and rest give the real results. Don't use gear as a crutch, use it as a tool.

Hate doing this, moving to AAS section, I'll leave a link up, expires in 30 days

You could run the tren from the start but after you quit it you'll feel less gains with "just" the test in you for the remaining weeks (7-10).

Other possibility is run a strong oral like drol the first 4 weeks and end the last 6 weeks with tren ace, use test E the entire 10 weeks.

You could run the tren from the start but after you quit it you'll feel less gains with "just" the test in you for the remaining weeks (7-10).

Other possibility is run a strong oral like drol the first 4 weeks and end the last 6 weeks with tren ace, use test E the entire 10 weeks.

Exactly what I was going to suggest.

However if you want to run Tren E I would suggest, starting with relatively low dosage, and bumping it up slightly towards the end of the cycle, for example.
Blast and cruise version
1-3 Anadrroxyl 50mg ED (25mg Morn, 25mg Evening)
1-10 Test E 500mg ew
1-6 Tren E 300mg ew
7-10 Tren E400mg ew
Cruise 150mg Test E ew

ON-PCT-OFF version
1-3 Anadrroxyl 50mg ED (25mg Morn, 25mg Evening)
1-9 Test E 500mg ew
10, 11Test P 700mg ew
1-6 Tren E 300mg ew
7-9 Tren E400mg ew
Start PCT 4 days after last Test P shot.

i run test e with my npp and tren ace.i pinn all three eod all mixed in one pinn.300mg a week of good tren ace is a good dose i have goten great results with as low as 150-200mg a week.i run my test high all the time unles cruising.i think this summer i am going to try low dose test high dose tren ace.

Get Shredded!
Just wanted to say thanks to all the info you guys put up for me, its awesome advise!

I was going to post something, but then I saw what GS had written. Ditto on his advice :winkfinger:

Back