• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Some solid advice on use of Carbs(Supplemental Carbs) please.

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, so I'm in a predicament right now and I'm trying to figure this out through research but keep finding the same thing by the same type of people. So here's my issue.... As some of you know, I'm currently down range(Afghanistan) and trying to go through a cutting phase. Actually, let me clear something up real quick before I continue... I have no problem cutting, I usually use a carb cycling method and it always gets me ripped to shreds so to say. I know how to use them and when to use them... So in saying that, this is my problem right here. Here in Afghanistan we are literally eating shit for food. Horrible, un -nutritonal food with NO nutrient value and the worst type of carbs you can eat. Usually stuff like potato wedges and little pizza pockets and cheese sticks with mashed potatoes and other horrible type of carbs. So I'm 7 weeks out from coming home and I want to lean out as much as possible. Now I know I can't get to where i was when I took this picture in my avatar last year but I'm thinking about cutting all carbs out and using only supplemental carbs such as Carbonx by VPX. I've done a shit ton of research about carbs before but I've always resorted to using carbs like sweet potato's, Quinoa and Steal Oats. But because I do not have these as an option, I'm contemplating on eating no carbs but the ones I can get in a bottle. Has anyone ever experienced with using carbs like this before? I'm not talking about post workout, I do understand the whole theory of utilizing fast digesting carbs for the insulin spike to help shuttle nutrients... blahh blahh. But to mix it with a protein shake or use it throughout the day??? Just not sure.:thinking:

Here's the read on Carbonx.

image_prodprod830078_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

The NEW VPX CARBONX™ is a true metabolic miracle that represents the future of carbohydrate supplementation. Carbonx is a combination of two scientific carbohydrate inventions: The Carbonx Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (CHBCD) & Carbonx Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate (CHDP) is the latest chemically altered carb combo in macro-nutrient science. Why? In part because of its mind-blowing low DE (dextrose equivalent) of '3' along with an ultra high molecular weight / narrow distribution carbohydrate profile. Lower molecular weight starches and sugars remain in the stomach for long periods and draw water and blood away from the muscle and, therefore, decrease performance and cause bloating. Gastric Ultrasonic imaging clearly suggests Carbonx's superiority with its super rapid exit from the gut.* With CARBONX™, you avoid the gastrointestinal (GI) issues characteristic of so many of the other sports drinks and old school waxy maizes. Further, with more carbohydrate exiting your stomach and going to your muscles carrying three grams of water per gram of carbohydrate, the skin stretching pump and hydration is nothing short of astonishing! Using creative scientific engineering, a cyclization reaction utilizing a branching enzyme was used to produce the novel Carbonx invention (CHBCD). The other novel carb contained in Carbonx is Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate (CHDP) and is also a highly branched starch with an almost 50% greater molecular weight than standard waxy maize, but with a 33% lower glycemic index. The amazing novel Carbonx matrix makes all other insulin-jacking, hypoglycemic, fat-promoting current carb products obsolete. That's right! Remember that carbohydrate is the premier fuel support for your brain and muscles in the gym, on the court or out in the field. Carbohydrate is also the primary source of fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise. Unlike other carbs that make you fat, studies suggest that CHDP may help support lowering bodyfat!* The research on this super carb matrix is nothing less than mind-blowing. Carbonx can be mixed directly into water or combined with your favorite protein shake or preworkout formula. We are conducting more studies on Carbonx and will keep you posted on our latest scientific advancements.

Look into Karbolic from ProSupps. I think that would be your best bet buddy.

"What is Karbolic? Karbolic is a metapolysaccharide. (Relatively complex carbohydrate). Karbolic is made up of many monosaccharides joined together by glycosidic bonds. These are very large bonds that are branched macromolecules. The "Molecular Mass" has been precisely manipulated to create absorption through the stomach at a rate much greater than maltodextrin, dextrose, breads, pasta, rice or any other carb product on the market. Karbolic is a blended carbohydrate that contains very unique properties. Because Karbolic passes through the stomach very quickly, it acts like a pump, pulling water and nutrients along with it. This high tech carbohydrate actually moves through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose or sugar. Karbolic also has a Higher Solution Osmolality than Dextrose, Sucrose or other carb powder mixes on the market. Karbolic is produced using a newly developed process which uses potato, rice & corn as the food source. The finished product is a modified molecular mass polysaccharide that is absorbed very quickly without any side effects, stomach bloating or discomfort plus it mixes instantly. What is Karbolic used for? Karbolic was invented for the sole purpose of carbohydrate loading. It was designed for Elite Athletes looking for a fast, safe and high performance way to easily load the muscle with accessible muscle energy (glycogen). Karbolic has been Instantized, so there is no waiting for it to mix! Plain and simple, the Best thing you can do before, during and after your workouts is drink high quality Karbolic. Karbolic is designed to get the carbs and nutrients through the stomach and Into the muscle, where they belong!"

Back