• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Doomsayr_x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You can't beat the quality, prices or amazing customer service. I could go on and on. Vision is a great guy and was very helpful during my process. The guy knows everything you'd need to ask. I really do love this company and they have extremely fast shipping! Trust and believe PSL is the ONLY way to go!

You can't beat the quality, prices or amazing customer service. I could go on and on. Vision is a great guy and was very helpful during my process. The guy knows everything you'd need to ask. I really do love this company and they have extremely fast shipping! Trust and believe PSL is the ONLY way to go!

it is precisely for these reasons that once I tried PSL, I never abandoned it

Just reaching out to say hello and see how things are, hope all is well! (y)

If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask ;)

I love PSL quality, not only are they one fo the best sources I can easily inject everything through a 30g 1” syringe due to the carrier oils they us. PSL quality is most definitely top shelf gear.

Back