• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Cardio and knee pain

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been dealing with some knee issues. Can I substitute my cardio for Rowing machine for a few weeks or is this to much back work?

Bro I’m not sure what your training for exactly but one thing I do know is cardio. Cardio is like the one thing I always got in no matter how I did it. Do whatever you gotta do to let that knee heal a bit but in the meantime make sure you still get your sweat on.

I've been dealing with some knee issues. Can I substitute my cardio for Rowing machine for a few weeks or is this to much back work?

Elliptical works good for cardio and keep my knees pain free.

Best cardio is sex, but whatever you can do to get the heart rate up and keep it there for a bit.

BRO you ain’t lying . There’s nothing like the pump you get after fucking like crazy . It’s a full body pump too.

Try the bike or the eliptical . I m not a big fan of the bike only Bc it hurts my ass .

Once I got a bad knee I have to use a stationary bike or an elliptical for my cardio I just can't stomp down on my knees I actually believe that my hips will eventually go bad also all old football injuries. Rowing is excellent cardio also and it will strengthen your entire body. I believe that its a great idea.

I hate the bike too. I like stairmaster and jogging outside but can't at the moment.

The stair master is my go to at the gym . Yea feel like it burns the most calories for the work your putting in. Walking up steps is hard lol

The stair master is my go to at the gym . Yea feel like it burns the most calories for the work your putting in. Walking up steps is hard lol
Fuck yes 15 min on a good steady speed feels like 30 min of running. Just bad on the joints! We need steroids for your bones. Or maybe I need that wolverine surgery where my bones get animaniam or whatever it's called.

Back