• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My home brew L-Carnitine.....

Get Shredded!
I read on another forum to cut the L Cart 1:1 with BAC if you're getting real bad soreness. So I'll try that later today. I sound like a little bitch but ass muscles feel like I just got done running a marathon.
So far so good diluting the L Cart with BAC. Next batch I'll just make it 300mg/ml.

Nice how is the 750 mg per ml holding up? Thinking about trying higher? LOL

You have motivated me. I have ordered everything and should be brewing some soon. Thank You.........

You have motivated me. I have ordered everything and should be brewing some soon. Thank You.........
Good ta hear. Like I mentioned in some above posts.....the brewing process is easy if you follow the steps....its the filtering process that makes it tedious.

It's now a staple in my supplement regiment. I am recovering from workouts much faster and working body parts more than once a week.

To me it has been a great addition....no more DOMS.

I am actually thinking about injecting post workout and see how it treats me.

I tried to research if there is like a carnitine dailye 'cap' but haven't found much info.
Where did you get your sterile water from?

4. Measure out your L-Carn base powder and add it to the BA/sterile water solution. I would measure out 10G at a time and swirl after adding each to dissolve the powder.

5. Once you have all the powder dissolved put your stopper back on and then I would draw out 10 ml at a time and filter into my other 100ml capped vial. Remember to vent the vial you are filtering into with a sterile needle.

The tedious part is the filtering. Once I filtered 15-20ml your pretty much slowed down to a dribble. This is why I changed out filters every 20-25ml.

Let me know if you have any questions.
On step 4, you say "measure out 20 grams at a time"

Should this say 10 mg? Since the entire mixture is 55 mg?

On step 4, you say "measure out 20 grams at a time"

Should this say 10 mg? Since the entire mixture is 55 mg?

20 grams = 20,000mgs. @ 1000mg/ml you get 20ml

Injectable L-Carnitine at 600mg/ml

55ml Sterile H2O
60mg L-Carnitine Base(only base powder, not acetyl, not tartrate....base only)
1.5ml Benzyl Alcohol
,22um/33mm sterile filter(I used 4 total)
Two 100ml glass vials

This is how I made mine.....

1. Take the crimp and the stopper off one of your 100ml vials(this is your mixing vial)

2. Measure out your sterile H2O into the uncapped 100ml vial.

3. I then heated the water in the microwave for appr. 30 sec. Then add your BA. Adding your BA to the warm water keeps the water from turning cloudy. Gently swirl for 20-30 seconds.

4. Measure out your L-Carn base powder and add it to the BA/sterile water solution. I would measure out 10G at a time and swirl after adding each to dissolve the powder.

5. Once you have all the powder dissolved put your stopper back on and then I would draw out 10 ml at a time and filter into my other 100ml capped vial. Remember to vent the vial you are filtering into with a sterile needle.

The tedious part is the filtering. Once I filtered 15-20ml your pretty much slowed down to a dribble. This is why I changed out filters every 20-25ml.

So how much L Carnitine actually goes into the formula? 60 grams?

So how much L Carnitine actually goes into the formula? 60 grams?
Yes....60grams. To be more accurate I always add a gram or two extra.....and I apologize. That was a type-o....not 60mg....it should read 60grams.

55ml Sterile H2O
1.5ml Benzyl Alcohol
Two 100ml glass vials

1. Take the crimp and the stopper off one of your 100ml vials(this is your mixing vial)

3. I then heated the water in the microwave for appr. 30 sec. Then add your BA. Adding your BA to the warm water keeps the water from turning cloudy. Gently swirl for 20-30 seconds.

What filter do you use to filter I you are glass filters from Whitman or wherever they call them I didn't know if they were good enough for this and this is dumbest question what kinda water did you use pm me if you like

55ml Sterile H2O
1.5ml Benzyl Alcohol
Two 100ml glass vials

You mentioned 10 grams at a time how many grams exactly did you use?

Can u draw the 800mg/ml up through a insulin needle (28g)?
I have found that the higher concentration when I brew the thicker the end product will be. At 800mg/ml it would be difficult to push through a slin pin. I am currently using a 25g needle for my injections.

Get Shredded!
I have found that the higher concentration when I brew the thicker the end product will be. At 800mg/ml it would be difficult to push through a slin pin. I am currently using a 25g needle for my injections.
Oof..... glad I just read this. Was planning on making some @ 750mg/ml, but I prefer to use slin pin these days. Do you feel that 600 will flow fine w/ 29g?

Oof..... glad I just read this. Was planning on making some @ 750mg/ml, but I prefer to use slin pin these days. Do you feel that 600 will flow fine w/ 29g?
Really?....25g?......I use 22g when poking AS.

I think it will but I hope your not in a rush.

Really?....25g?......I use 22g when poking AS.

I think it will but I hope your not in a rush.
Yeah, for all my water based pokes (glutathione, l-carn) I use slin pin. For AS I use 25g. If I had to end up going with 25g for the L-Carn it would be fine..... I just like to use the smallest gauge pin possible because of daily pokes.

The 600 mg/ml from AA flows fine through 29g slin pin, so hopefully my creation will be similar.

Yeah, for all my water based pokes (glutathione, l-carn) I use slin pin. For AS I use 25g. If I had to end up going with 25g for the L-Carn it would be fine..... I just like to use the smallest gauge pin possible because of daily pokes.

The 600 mg/ml from AA flows fine through 29g slin pin, so hopefully my creation will be similar.
Gotcha. My 800 mg has the consistency....I would say of maybe GSO. I could probably force it through something smaller but 25g works fine.

Just finished a brew. Mine has a small layer of foam on the top...like a VERY thin layer.

Did I do something wrong?

I can also see VERY fine granules, if I look closely

Just finished a brew. Mine has a small layer of foam on the top...like a VERY thin layer.

Did I do something wrong?
Highly doubt it. I've brewed before with that happening. Many times it will just disapate and fall into solution.

If it doesn't you can always try heating it slowly, vented of course, in a pot of hot water and stir occasionally.

How did you fit a sterile needle in to vent next to the filter in the new vial? I shoved one in, but it was bent pretty good

I just shot 1ml and that hurt like a b1tch lol

I may have hit some scar tissue though

Back