• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My home brew L-Carnitine.....

Love the L-Carnitine, I usually make mine with B12 and MIC all in one. Feel good injection I call it.

Love the L-Carnitine, I usually make mine with B12 and MIC all in one. Feel good injection I call it.
Pretty cool. I may have to try the added MIC next time.

What concentration of MIC is in your blend?

Nice job! I've never used injectable L-Carnitine b4, are the effects drastic or subtile?
I would say right now the biggest benefit is muscle recovery. No more DOMS or muscle soreness and I began training muscle groups more frequently without any issues or extra rest. I have ALWAYS been someone that does not really responded well to any king of thermogenic or fat loss supplement so for me that is lagging a bit but I have noticed I am becoming more vascular in certain areas.

There is no doubt that I will continue to use injectable L-carn even when I cruise. There are many other benefits from it besides fat loss and muscle recovery. It will become a staple in my supplement regiment now that I know I can brew it super cheap.

Doomed, in addition to dragonslayer01's question, how do you make B12 injections? How often? I have done some research that there is such a thing as too much also. How to know you need B12? Blood tests? Interested in the MIC as well.

Doomed, in addition to dragonslayer01's question, how do you make B12 injections? How often? I have done some research that there is such a thing as too much also. How to know you need B12? Blood tests? Interested in the MIC as well.
Ditto. Care to share the recipe using the MIC and B12? Thanks brotha.

many compounds hold in water .
I used to make vet grade K this way.
I have seen one of DC protege in real life heat up superdrol on a spoon with sterile water like dope and inject it prewo

good post and recipe. you can really do all this without the whatmans etc. I have purified kilos of finished raws with BA and HEAT and unbleached coffee filter alone/

skip a step and buy a 100ml or 50ml sterile sealed jug.

Ditto. Care to share the recipe using the MIC and B12? Thanks brotha.
I usually do a B12 injection twice a week. I go to cardiologist every February for full physicals. My blood work has always been on point with the exception my test levels will very from year to year. The B12 I use is Methylcobalamin from my own research this is the best for injections not to mention it dissolves instantly. 1 gram will make a liter@1000mcg per ml. As for the ratios, they are general

For a liter of B12/MIC 1000mcg/25mg/50mg/50mg
1 gram B12 Methylcobalamin
25 grams Methionine
50 grams Inositol
50 grams Choline Chloride
1% BA
Thats it and I use a .2 filter.

I usually do a B12 injection twice a week. I go to cardiologist every February for full physicals. My blood work has always been on point with the exception my test levels will very from year to year. The B12 I use is Methylcobalamin from my own research this is the best for injections not to mention it dissolves instantly. 1 gram will make a liter@1000mcg per ml. As for the ratios, they are general

For a liter of B12/MIC 1000mcg/25mg/50mg/50mg
1 gram B12 Methylcobalamin
25 grams Methionine
50 grams Inositol
50 grams Choline Chloride
1% BA
Thats it and I use a .2 filter.
Can you explain your steps when brewing? I just tried to make a MIC blend and the Inositol/CC was all cloudy after adding to the sterile water/BA solution and the Methionine would not dissolve.

Do you know how high of a concentration MIC blend you can brew?

Thanks brotha.

Can you explain your steps when brewing? I just tried to make a MIC blend and the Inositol/CC was all cloudy after adding to the sterile water/BA solution and the Methionine would not dissolve.

Thanks brotha.
I had to add heat to get the methionine to dissolve. Once it does it will not fall out. The doses I posted was the highest I ever made them. Never any higher

Thanks brotha.
As for steps, I just put everything in a beaker with 1%BA and just filled with Bac water. I do use a heat plate with a stirrer. Low heat and let it sit swirling till all clear and mixed. Then used a .2 bottle top filter, ran through there and done

I had to add heat to get the methionine to dissolve. Once it does it will not fall out. The doses I posted was the highest I ever made them. Never any higher
Thanks brotha. I tried heating as well but would not fall into solution.

Although I tried to ccvert a very solution....Meth100mg/Inositol 150mg/Choline150mg per ml.

How long did you need to heat it? I heated mine in the microwave(in a 100ml vial) at 20sec intervals and shook for several minutes but would not go into solution.

Thanks brotha. I tried heating as well but would not fall into solution.

Although I tried to ccvert a very solution....Meth100mg/Inositol 150mg/Choline150mg per ml.

How long did you need to heat it? I heated mine in the microwave(in a 100ml vial) at 20sec intervals and shook for several minutes but would not go into solution.
It took roughly 20 minutes at low heat. Not sure the temp, whatever low is on the hot plate

You need.a good hot plate if your gonna be doing this

I have Bulk Supplements L Carnitine. It doesn't say base. It's just L-Carnitine. I'm guessing it's the same as base. Anyone else using Bulk Supplements and not getting any lumps or pip?

I have Bulk Supplements L Carnitine. It doesn't say base. It's just L-Carnitine. I'm guessing it's the same as base. Anyone else using Bulk Supplements and not getting any lumps or pip?
This is what I used.....

Are you asking lumps post injection.? I've been injecting 1200mg(2cc) every day for two months with not a single lump or any PIP.

Are you asking lumps post injection.? I've been injecting 1200mg(2cc) every day for two months with not a single lump or any PIP.
Yeah, I'd get a lump and 24 hours of pain. I'm going to make another batch tonight and give it another go. After using it for two months how has it been working out for you?

I'm going to follow your recipe:
55ml Sterile H2O
60g L-Carnitine
1.5ml Benzyl Alcohol

Yeah, I'd get a lump and 24 hours of pain. I'm going to make another batch tonight and give it another go. After using it for two months how has it been working out for you?

55ml Sterile H2O
60g L-Carnitine
1.5ml Benzyl Alcohol
(Edit)

55ml Sterile H2O
60mg L-Carnitine
1.5ml Benzyl Alcohol

55ml Sterile H2O
60g L-Carnitine
1.5ml Benzyl Alcohol
It's now a staple in my supplement regiment. I am recovering from workouts much faster and working body parts more than once a week.

To me it has been a great addition....no more DOMS.

I am actually thinking about injecting post workout and see how it treats me.

I tried to research if there is like a carnitine dailye 'cap' but haven't found much info.

I've been doing a bit of reading and you want the mixture to be a pH of 7 or higher to be pip free. To get that you leave out some sterile water say 10ml. Take 10ml of sterile water and add 5g of baking soda to it. Add 1ml at a time to your mixture until you get a pH of 7 or higher.

If you make a large batch, you could leave out 50ml of water and take 50ml of water, add in 25g of baking soda, add 10ml at a time until you get a pH of 7 or higher.

Then you want to top off the remaining mixture with sterile water and filter it.

Made some last night, tested the pH and it was between 9/10. Woke up and tried it out. Zero pip, zero pain, zero lumps. Seems to be good to go.

I would say right now the biggest benefit is muscle recovery. No more DOMS or muscle soreness and I began training muscle groups more frequently without any issues or extra rest. I have ALWAYS been someone that does not really responded well to any king of thermogenic or fat loss supplement so for me that is lagging a bit but I have noticed I am becoming more vascular in certain areas.

There is no doubt that I will continue to use injectable L-carn even when I cruise. There are many other benefits from it besides fat loss and muscle recovery. It will become a staple in my supplement regiment now that I know I can brew it super cheap.
I'd read about DOMS lessening with L-Carnitine and this week I was just wondering since it's my first go around with the stuff hmmm, am I having any benefits? Especially after all the pinning. Can't say I have noticed any weight loss either. But this week I did two very traumatic tough exhausting take everything out of you workouts that normally if I don't do for awhile (injured or other) I'll become extremely sore and can't hardly move 2 days later. Did those this week and no soreness at all. I'm amazed and it's a feelz one time occurrence report but the only thing I can blame is the L-Carnitine. After this 50 ml vial and a break I'll definitely run it again to see if that continues!

I'd read about DOMS lessening with L-Carnitine and this week I was just wondering since it's my first go around with the stuff hmmm, am I having any benefits? Especially after all the pinning. Can't say I have noticed any weight loss either. But this week I did two very traumatic tough exhausting take everything out of you workouts that normally if I don't do for awhile (injured or other) I'll become extremely sore and can't hardly move 2 days later. Did those this week and no soreness at all. I'm amazed and it's a feelz one time occurrence report but the only thing I can blame is the L-Carnitine. After this 50 ml vial and a break I'll definitely run it again to see if that continues!
Great ta hear botha.

Awesome brotha. How did you check for pH?
I used pH test strips. It's not going good for me again. The first three days were fine. Now it seems the L Cart is just sitting in the muscle again. The muscle is sore like I over worked it. The only thing that's different this time is I'm not getting any burning when injecting. I really don't want to stop because I feel the energy benefits have just started and maybe it's a placebo but my mood has been pretty good. I've been injecting all my compounds together, so I'm going to try keeping the L Cart separate.

I used pH test strips. It's not going good for me again. The first three days were fine. Now it seems the L Cart is just sitting in the muscle again. The muscle is sore like I over worked it. The only thing that's different this time is I'm not getting any burning when injecting. I really don't want to stop because I feel the energy benefits have just started and maybe it's a placebo but my mood has been pretty good. I've been injecting all my compounds together, so I'm going to try keeping the L Cart separate.
I read on another forum to cut the L Cart 1:1 with BAC if you're getting real bad soreness. So I'll try that later today. I sound like a little bitch but ass muscles feel like I just got done running a marathon.

Back