• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Your longest cycle?

I have heard it both ways, if you never come off you can't have kids anymore. I have also heard you can still have kids because test doesnt kill your sperm you jus don't make your natural test. Anyone know for sure if you don't come off can you still have kids?
The longer you're on, the less likely it is you can have kids. Obviously the same with TRT. Those on TRT usually have sperm counts of 0, and will need HCG if they're trying to have kids (and even that doesn't work for a lot of people).
To put it unscientifically - your balls shut down, shrink and stop working when testosterone is being introduced from outside of the body.

I got a question for you guys, I'm 38 years old, I have one kid already, and I've been fixed.. So no more kids.. I have normal test levels that I know of, maybe alittle low.. My question is what's the harm in putting myself on hrt? Other then having to staying on hrt for the rest of my life.. I've done cycles for the last 5 years on and off with proper pct.. Never had a problem. Whats the benefits of staying on year around??

I got a question for you guys, I'm 38 years old, I have one kid already, and I've been fixed.. So no more kids.. I have normal test levels that I know of, maybe alittle low.. My question is what's the harm in putting myself on hrt? Other then having to staying on hrt for the rest of my life.. I've done cycles for the last 5 years on and off with proper pct.. Never had a problem. Whats the benefits of staying on year around??

I'm 37 bro. Have all my kids I want. They biggest peoblem with HRT is supply, and getting good clean gear. And buying gear is against the law. The best thing to do is try and do it legit thru a Dr. But I just did it myself. I cruise or HRT on 200 mg test a week.

Your also cursed to get a shot a week FOREVER if that bothers you. Unless you use cream or the new pellets.

make sure to keep your estro in check and watch your BP and blood work.

The way it was explained to me was as far as never coming off is you don't lose any of your gains from while your on. I made the choice to never come off because the way I look at it is I am already doing enough to my body with my gear then to have to take more shit to come off and level out again isn't something I want to do. I also jus feel a lot better over all when I am on. I don't think that a shot for the rest of my life is bad at all. The way I look at it worst case I can't get gear anymore I'll jus get it from my doc of course the dose I get won't be the same but hey that is the choice I made and gotta live with. I would jus think about it first is it something your ok doing for the rest of your life.

What is your test level first of all?

It's bad for your cholesterol, for one thing. Regular injections and the costs are another (depending on your insurance, but there are ways of getting around that). Benefits - it's easier to build muscle, you're hornier, and you may feel better during the day.

I'm not sure what my natural test levels are right now. I don't think I'm low enough to be put on hrt from my dr. I was thinking alone the lines of Putting myself on hrt. Like a blast then cruise then blast and cruise system.. I know im taking a huge chance of messing up my system and being on hrt for ever.. But who is to say I wouldn't end up on hrt anyways.. I've worked out all my life and don't plan on stopping. So I'm just figuring out the worst case if I do this.. I got 2 friends who are on hrt before 40.. So any day could be my day.. I figure by 45 I'll get my test tested.. Im not dying a weak shriveled up old man.. LOL

34 yrs old, my longest was last year it was lasting close to 9 months for sure, 1G test E, doses varying from 600 to 800 primo E, 600 mg Eq, and blasting orals 8 weeks on- 8 weeks off, 75mg tbol ed and 100mg anavar...Was also on 3iu HGH year round... I know this was really silly! Will never ,ever go over 2g of injectables ew!!! But i'm a big dude, so i guess i can handle heavier dosage than ordinary or the average person! 6'2, 265lbs, 11%bf, 500lbs squat and deadlifts, 350lbs bench, dbll shoulder press with 110 pounders, and alternate dbll curls with 85lbs using really strict form!I don't have kids yet, i've been using HCG during all previous cycles(first one was at 30 yrs old),just hoping my sperm level is still good enough to have kids!

I'm not sure what my natural test levels are right now. I don't think I'm low enough to be put on hrt from my dr. I was thinking alone the lines of Putting myself on hrt. Like a blast then cruise then blast and cruise system.. I know im taking a huge chance of messing up my system and being on hrt for ever.. But who is to say I wouldn't end up on hrt anyways.. I've worked out all my life and don't plan on stopping. So I'm just figuring out the worst case if I do this.. I got 2 friends who are on hrt before 40.. So any day could be my day.. I figure by 45 I'll get my test tested.. Im not dying a weak shriveled up old man.. LOL
You won't be a shriveled up old guy if you just cycle every now and then and just do PCT. There's no need for TRT with your goals IMO, it's not something desirable unless your natural testosterone is actually super low. 2 cycles a year and you'll be growing no problem :winkfinger:

Get Shredded!
I have been running Test-e 250mg-750-mg since sept 2011 along with doin 8 week cycle's of primo, a few times also added in US Pharm grade hgh starting at 2iu's up to 6iu's. took a lil over a 2 month break on hgh did igf-1 lr3 for 4 weeks and peg-mgf for 4weeks recently goin back on the hgh a few weeks ago. total change in body since september 2011. i had low t and prob will b on hrt my self for the rest of my life.

How're you planning to restart your natural testosterone production?

4 week hcg blast the 4 weeks before i start pct then i will be on a 6 week pct with clomid and nolva and
5 weeks clomid 100mg daily 50 in the am 50 in the evening
6 weeks nolva 40 mg daily in the am

bloods... and then ill go from there if any one has any more suggestions for ill be more then happy to listen
and for people that didnt read my previous posts i have been on since feb and im coming off in dec...
my cycles have been:
20 weeks eq at 600 with 500 test e
cruise at 200 a week
4 weeks dbol at 30mg a day 12 weeks deca at 400 and running test e at 750 a week for 15 weeks
i run hcg 4 weeks at a time through out cycle when coming off blasts which through research might have been a waste wish i would've run it all the way through but its too late for that now. This all started because i did a lot of research about test for birth control. From what ive read subjects all recover with in 12 months with no pct. 80 percent recover in 6 months... i figure if i run a rigorous pct i shouldnt have too much trouble but i plan on being on trt for life after 2 kids so were gonna try to have some babies.
stats are 215 at 5'9' and i'm 27

Last edited:
My wife turns into a psychopath winey baby on birth control... she cries for no reason and i hate it... i also hate condoms and pulling out...

ive been on for three yrs . but i dont overdo it 600 test a week tops adding eg and masteron as needed. i due a blood test every 6 month my enzymes are always good so far....

ive been on for three yrs . but i dont overdo it 600 test a week tops adding eg and masteron as needed. i due a blood test every 6 month my enzymes are always good so far....

You planning on coming off or are you going into TRT?

I'm coming off a 15 week cycle of 500mgs test in about two weeks. Is clomid going to rape me?

No, you'll be fine. It never bothers me, but I also rarely use more than 50mg. To be honest, I always feel great during PCT, maybe you'll be like me?

Yeah I definitely hope so man! especially with my birthday, thanksgiving, christmas all coming up I dont want to be a sandy vagina. And I've heard any more than 50mg helps no better so I'll be sticking with that dose probably.

Anymore stories? I'm nearing 9 months now and going into PCT soon. This will be the last own "test" I do, doing bloods 2 months after stopping PCT meds to see where I'm at. The last few bloods showed a decline in T and it was already TRT-eligible before I even started gear (at 23). I guess if the last number is even lower than the rest I'll have to talk to an endo and see what's up. The thing is he'll probably put me on some more PCT meds for another few months in which of course I'll lose all the gains I made over the time. TRT is the other option but I still want to have kids someday.

Tough decision in any case.

Back