• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who are the top 10 Swole jacked MFs on this forum?

SFW was 5'9 had a great physique.

Diesel jimmy gets an honourable mention

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Thought the man cruises on like a gram of test

he has a whole question and answer thread on rx muscle... they had a contest 4 years ago .. most jacked member..
swiper took first, heavy got 2nd.. i was honored to even be in the running.. rx muscle has over 10 thousand members
anyway here is a copy and paste from swiper back then
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jan 1, 2013
Here two pics from a couple of days ago. i still can't figure out which one i look bigger in, so i'm posting two.

5'9" 266 lbs

i posted this on a couple of other sites and got a couple of questions on my diet and drug usage. So just in-case someone's interest it's listed below. I've been training since i was 15 now 33. started gear at 18 and haven't stopped since. i don't compete and never will. just no interest. i really like the training part of BBing and am always trying to improve on my physique.

diet: i pretty much eat the same foods year round.
breakfast: 5 packets of maple brown sugar oatmeal, lunch: foot long subway ham db meat. or I'll have sandwiches at home. train around 4pm Then at 5:30-6pm another foot long or a ham sandwiches made at home. about 9:15pm chipotle, 2 db meat chicken burritos with brown rice, cheese sour cream and hot sauce. and some times around 10:45-11 pm I'll have a bowl of coco puffs or cookie crisp. sleep and repeat. I also eat from this Mediterranean place I get the sishkabob plate. it's meat and rice and a side of humus. and sometimes pasta with chopped up Italian sausage in it i'll have too

Drugs: been on this for a few weeks.
test e. 1350 mg ew
tren a. 150 eod
deca 450 ew (for joint relief)
adrol 100 mg Ed
T3 50 mcg Ed
clen 75 mcg ed, 2 weeks on 2 off
5 ius gh Ed split in two shots. novos
Swiper, Jan 1, 2013

In no particular order
Spiny
Big Ronnie
SFW
Ttem2k14 is a big fuggrr
Swiper no doubt
Hugh jassol
Heavy Iron
Monty is pretty big
Chad is up there
Freight Train
BC if jerked and vasky AF

Ironlion@securenym.net

Last edited:
Thought the man cruises on like a gram of test
Even if that is true , it doesn’t matter because MOST guys can follow the same protocal as that guy and will never look like him ..... It’s NOT about the drugs or all of us would look like that guy ..

Even if that is true , it doesn’t matter because MOST guys can follow the same protocal as that guy and will never look like him ..... It’s NOT about the drugs or all of us would look like that guy ..

nobody ever said genetics wasnt a huge part of BB, just like any other sport... i could practice every day for life and never dunk like spud web
who is about my height

0211_spud-webb-getty.jpg

This whole thread was seeded with the idea the OP would get a special mention.

nobody ever said genetics wasnt a huge part of BB, just like any other sport... i could practice every day for life and never dunk like spud web
who is about my height

0211_spud-webb-getty.jpg
Huh ? U can’t dunk like Spud ???? Southbeach probably can !

shit done backed fired didn't it... summy looks good though, you cant take that from the guy,
he just dint know there were some real monster on here lol

Get Shredded!
Tren2k14 is prolly one of the heaviest dudes on this board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No my man , I have NO interest in being a big swole dude , I am happy with my build and do not want to get any bigger , just keep on keeping on and fine tuning the muscles .... I am 47 yrs old , not trying to compete with these young guys ...

In no particular order
Spiny
Big Ronnie
SFW
Ttem2k14 is a big fuggrr
Swiper no doubt
Hugh jassol
Heavy Iron
Monty is pretty big
Chad is up there
Freight Train
BC if jerked and vasky AF

Ironlion@securenym.net

dont forget HFO3 always tanned and jerked...shoulder like boulders, pulled hot chicks like a magnet

Sumner does look good and solid. Lean the last I saw at 47yr. I thought he was joking at first when he said how much alcohol he drank and partied. Imagine if he slowed partying and got a clean diet going. Transformation city right there.

By no means am I encouraging Sumner to stop partying. Party away brotha I enjoy it too. Just an observation...
You look great man.!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No my man , I have NO interest in being a big swole dude , I am happy with my build and do not want to get any bigger , just keep on keeping on and fine tuning the muscles .... I am 47 yrs old , not trying to compete with these young guys ...
And by the way , I started training again 20 months ago after 15 years , with all my partying ways and the drinking and hang overs , I have NOT deviated or cheated on my diet or training , besides vacations because I WILL NOT fucking train on vacation .... Anyways I am making improvements every week still ... So go suck a cock ..

i love it when summy is high and quotes himself ... lol
Summy give some thanks out once in a while you cheap fuck. these guys just breaking balls

It’s amazing watching summys mind at work

I find Summy very entertaining when he's either high or his e2 getting up there.

And by the way , I started training again 20 months ago after 15 years , with all my partying ways and the drinking and hang overs , I have NOT deviated or cheated on my diet or training , besides vacations because I WILL NOT fucking train on vacation .... Anyways I am making improvements every week still ... So go suck a cock ..

Full credit to you mate. Although your cock is a horrible looking shrivelled up thing. No more pics please. It's had a hard life, hey?

I’m stoned 95% of the time and he fuckin kills me with the shit he says

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya, even some of the shit he says that gets him banned half the time! :roflmao:

he has a lil more self control now , but not much lol.
especially after some liquor and some opiates ...... i know that feeling all to well ....

i love it when summy is high and quotes himself ... lol
Summy give some thanks out once in a while you cheap fuck. these guys just breaking balls
I give thanks ???? Actually thank you for filling me in on the new post tab up top !!! I know sad but true .. I hate computers and all this social media shit ... I do not have Facebook , but my wife set me up with Instagram and I like looking on there ... Girls , cars , mansions , and gay ass bodybuilders

Ok that did not sound good !!!! Lol , I am NOT looking at gay bodybuilders , I am calling them gay !!!! Lmao ... Here we go

Back