• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Virilization W/ Primo

The only experience I have with a woman taking steroids is a family/friend that takes 50 mg of Anavar daily. She still is feminine, looks lean and some solid muscle. She wanted to try something else stacked on top, we were talking about getting her on maybe doing like 10mg testosterone dose a week. She absolutely does not want any virilization even though she's gay she still wants to be and look like a woman (shocking in today's world, lol). I told her if she keeps a low dose of test she will probably be okay. Maybe also a low dose of HGH, like 1-2 IU a day.

The only experience I have with a woman taking steroids is a family/friend that takes 50 mg of Anavar daily. She still is feminine, looks lean and some solid muscle. She wanted to try something else stacked on top, we were talking about getting her on maybe doing like 10mg testosterone dose a week. She absolutely does not want any virilization even though she's gay she still wants to be and look like a woman (shocking in today's world, lol). I told her if she keeps a low dose of test she will probably be okay. Maybe also a low dose of HGH, like 1-2 IU a day.
does she use Var, or for a few weeks then take a break? Or actually every day?

Tbh after reading all these comments/recommendations I’m starting to say screw it I should just become a woMAN. 🤔😂

does she use Var, or for a few weeks then take a break? Or actually every day?

Tbh after reading all these comments/recommendations I’m starting to say screw it I should just become a woMAN. 🤔😂
I don't judge what anyone wants to do with their body, if you want to be as big as a dude with a massive clit go ahead. She gets a 100 cap bag and takes them until she's out, then breaks after she's out. I think she's been off for a couple months, about to do another run. She did tell me her liver blood tests were really high when she got off of it, just for some clarification.

Personally I take my health very seriously, I don't mind experimenting and taking really high doses of testosterone. But I'm not going to put something in my body that stresses out my liver. That's just me. The way I see it, there's lots of steroids out there that don't put stress on your liver. The only exception I might make is if I was competing in powerlifting, and taking one before I'd go on stage to lift.

Hiya, thank you ☺️ How soon did her voice deepen once she started? Was it an overnight kind of thing or as time went on it started to deepen?
She took one weekly 50mg injection of primobolan enanthate. Week 1 she was fine. After the 2nd shot on day 11 her voice started changing. She only took 3 shots but her voice never went back. Primobolan is notorious for deepening the voice. With anavar or turinabol there were no negatives. The dose has to stay low to be safe. 10mg to a max of 20mg daily. The good thing about fast acting orals is you can stop immediately if you notice a change and it’s off of your system in a day. Tje pinobolan enanthate shot is active for a few weeks.

Yes, primobolan caused my ex girlfriend to get clitoral enlargement to some extent but the worst was the very quick deepening of her voice. It’s better to go with a low dose of anavar or turinabol. 10mg is a good starting point for both.

10 mg is on the high starting side. That’s like a dude taking 100 mg. 5 mg to start see how she is after 2 weeks and adjust up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27, 190lbs, 5'8. This will be my first cycle. My goal is to see what happens with my body and If all works out I would like to compete in figure only. If I don't end up competing then that's fine with me. But I'm doing as much research as I can so I don't make a mistake I'll have to live with. I'm fine with hair growth or a fat ass clit, But if my voice changes I'll die a little inside.
1. Get REAL primo.
2. Primo is great for preserving gains and slow steady lean gains.
3. Primo also boosts white blood cell count which helps the immune system.
4. Most viritulization stories come from faked primo which is usually some ester of test.
5. My wife has successfully run real primo at 100mgs per week with great results and zero sides. Anavar is more likely to enlarge the clitoris and spawn facial hairs.

My standard advice to women is to stay clear and go as far as possibly with training and diet. But that pretty much rules out competition around these parts which is very high.
It is my experience that you don't really know until your run it. I have personally seen almost every gal I know who uses Winstrol get masculinization sides. On the other hand, a wellness competitor I work with says all the gals are on it and have gotten nothing, including a close friend. Of course dose and duration are a factor. With anavar I have never seen any problems directly but have heard some negative anecdotal reports.

Primo...I know one IFBB pro (figure) and she is a good friend and is very fem, especially when she comes off (not sure she has run anything since getting her pro card) and a gal I just ran on 100 mg/week and she was 100% without any side effects (again ran for a fairly short period and is now off). On the other hand this board is full of lots of gals (or bf's reporting) who have gotten deepening of the voice from Primo. As someone mentioned, low dose EQ (50 mg/week) is usually safe. I have a gal right now on the testosterone pellet who is doing well.
Personally, you might want to lean out a bit and start at 100 mgs every 10 days to ensure you don't get much buildup. Find someone you trust to listen to your voice closely every 2 weks. Moniter any "downstairs" changes closely.

27, 190lbs, 5'8. This will be my first cycle. My goal is to see what happens with my body and If all works out I would like to compete in figure only. If I don't end up competing then that's fine with me. But I'm doing as much research as I can so I don't make a mistake I'll have to live with. I'm fine with hair growth or a fat ass clit, But if my voice changes I'll die a little inside.
most women in your position start our with Anavar at 10 mg/d. It is the most frienly AAS for women. Many woman can use it on and off for years without really losing any femininity but gain a lot of muscle. Primo is really furhter down the road. I think a good goal at this point would be to identify your best foods that agree with your body and then add in Anavar for 6-8 weeks on and off with a good period of time between use with blood work to allow and check that things have moved back to normal.

As far as particular advice goes, Glycomann is on point. If you can research a poster by the name of Gear Godess.

Back