• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Victoria Secret

My sister worked for the airlines back in the 80s. They weighed them monthly, and 5 pounds signed your walking papers ...

Victoria Secret use to hire all attractive thin female workers to sell the lingerie in the stores ....if asked they model the lingerie you were considering purchasing...no bs!!

They're suffering now. Lbrands has been trying to off them as they are bleeding money daily. Bath and body is the only thing keeping the company a float and bath and body are killing it.

They better have been truly disabled though and not just acting otherwise whoever has been hiring these models needs to be fired from their position and locked out of their Twitter account.

ABLEISM is a serious problem in modeling and many other professions such as sports, manual labor, military service and many many others... it’s so sad.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, in certain situations this can be a huge problem. But sometimes it is normal that some professions and positions are given to healthy people. After all, it is logical that a physically strong and healthy person will save people from fire, and not a guy on crutches. Although it hurts me even to speak about it.

Victoria's Secret is one of my favorite brands of lingerie and home wear. The design of their products is very beautiful and attractive. I think that any girl dreams about pink Victoria's Secret pajamas. I have several sets of lingerie from this brand. I like their sports underwear models. They are great for everyday wear. I have several other online stores where I order natori unlined underwire bra. It's hard to find beautiful underwear in the local showrooms in the right size. So online shopping is a great option. You don't have to worry about choosing a size because there is a size chart.

Been wearing 'beautiful' women's underwear long...Derick?

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thick is beautiful. Fat not so much.
I see more and more promoting fat women every day. Then the next article will talk about how obese America is??

I thought Clovis killed all the fatties?

Back