• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Venmo & Bitcoin

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I noticed on my Venmo that I can buy Bitcoin.

Never have bought or used. So I am a novice for sure.

Anyone use Venmo for this purpose and then use the Bitcoin to pay someone??

Thanks in advance!!

You can buy ethereum, btc , litecoin - but not wise to use for those purposes. Normal purchases . You would want to transfer to a crypto wallet or mixer .

Using venmo is great for friends but not the best for certain purchase
Max

You can buy ethereum, btc , litecoin - but not wise to use for those purposes. Normal purchases . You would want to transfer to a crypto wallet or mixer .

Using venmo is great for friends but not the best for certain purchase
Max

Is it easy to transfer to a crypto wallet from Venmo?

And which one do you think is best??

I have like over 1k sitting in my Venmo from ppl paying me for stuff.

Is it easy to transfer to a crypto wallet from Venmo?

And which one do you think is best??

I have like over 1k sitting in my Venmo from ppl paying me for stuff.

A lot like Blockchain or Voyager . You could also transfer to Cashapp and invest it further(tax purposes). Coinbase/Wallet/Coinbase pro are okay for crypto investing . I’m new to it so, I am weary . I do like ether/litecoin/btc and a few new tokens/coins/Defi currency . It is really complicated and a person about needs a PhD in Crytpo science & economics. Can always send it to me and I’ll invest it for you (I kid!)

Max
Well wishes

I don’t think your able to withdraw the crypto from venmo. I use cashapp because of how easy it is and has high limits.

I’ve used cash app to buy Bitcoin. Works well. Very simeple

Back