• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Unbelievable Promo: Free Products + US DOMESTIC Shipping - No Limits!

zphcstore

ZPHCSTORE.COM
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Unbelievable Promo: Free Products + US DOMESTIC Shipping - No Limits!

Hello forum members!

Exciting news - we have surplus Winstrol Depot, Boldenone, and Superdrol in stock, even though their expiration dates have passed. But here's the twist – we're giving these away for FREE, along with US DOMESTIC SHIPPING!

How It Works:

1. Visit our website and order Winstrol Depot, Boldenone, or Superdrol.
2. Use promo code "ZPHCSTORE THE BEST" in the order comments.
3. That's it! You won't pay for the products or their cost. Only a $30 shipping fee applies.

No Quantity Limits:
Order as much as you like! Tell your forum friends – everyone's welcome!

Why Are We Doing This?
We believe in giving back to our supportive community.

Expired Expiration Dates, But Quality Endures:
Though expired, our products remain effective and safe.

What We Ask in Return:
Share your feedback with us. After trying the products, please post a review. Your honest opinions help us improve.

Don't Miss Out:
This promo runs for 2 weeks. Get free Stanozolol, Boldenone, or Superdrol with US DOMESTIC SHIPPING.

Use promo code "ZPHCSTORE THE BEST" in the order comments.

Join us in making this promo a success! Order now and share your thoughts after trying the products.

Thanks for being part of our community!
zz-468x60.gif

I'm in for the cause!

I placed my order and was processed smoothly these guys are great this is second promo I’ve been lucky to be a part of thank you @zphcstore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on it!! Thanks😎

in

I got you guys. Send me as much as youd like. Wouldnt want your shelves to buckle from the weight of old stock. Ill carry thus burden. Ill put thise vials on my back
Haha, you've got quite the enthusiasm! We appreciate your support. You can go ahead and place your order as you see fit. We'll make sure to get those products to you. Thanks for helping us out with this surplus!

In! Order was smooth

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

You can keep placing your orders to join our ongoing promo.
Please note that I'll be temporarily away for a couple of hours, but don't worry; I'll process all the orders as soon as I return.

Thank you for being part of our community, and stay tuned for more exciting updates!

Get Shredded!
Order process was simple and communication was quick! Everything good so far!

@302jrob just want to rub it in that I was first 😁🤣
Do you even lift bro? I was actually in the gym picking stuff up and putting it down.. so what’s the deal? Just put those 3 items in cart and pay shipping?

Do you even lift bro? I was actually in the gym picking stuff up and putting it down.. so what’s the deal? Just put those 3 items in cart and pay shipping?
Nope I just take steroids and hope to get big 😂

Jk, today was cardio only because my elbow is currently fucked. So I guess I had a slight advantage 😁

Nope I just take steroids and hope to get big 😂

Jk, today was cardio only because my elbow is currently fucked. So I guess I had a slight advantage 😁
Lol! My left elbow is fucked too. I gotta go to the bank. Apparently I have no money. You think I woulda been more prepared talking all that shit.. so…to be clear.. any quantity? Like 10 eq, 10 sd and yeah 10 winstrol.????

Lol! My left elbow is fucked too. I gotta go to the bank. Apparently I have no money. You think I woulda been more prepared talking all that shit.. so…to be clear.. any quantity? Like 10 eq, 10 sd and yeah 10 winstrol.????
That's how I understood it...

Yep...he said any quantity

How much can you safely order and get away with it asking for a friend

Back