• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Trump mugshot

Guys, you are doing exactly what they want you to do... they own both horses in the race, talking shit about the other horse isnt doing anything but dividing Americans.

Talk issues, thats necessary, but finger-pointing at puppets is how they keep the system going.

Its not Obama doing this, Biden doing that, Trump doing this etc...

Its the GOD-DAMNED WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM and the bazillion think-tanks and corporations under them doing these things to ALLLL of us.

Throwing shit at the puppets doesnt stop the puppet show or harm the puppet masters... it perpetuates their agenda and they all laugh at how they manipulate you with these cults of personality.
black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Who doesn’t love a puppet show

black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Who doesn’t love a puppet show
😄 its all good until the audience chooses a puppet and starts fighting other audience members in defense of THEIR puppet! 😄😄😄

Its like the old Muppet Show... Ms. Piggy starts karate fighting Gonzo... and the audience proceeds to throw rocks an bottles at each other over it.

Imagine its the early 90s and people are killing each other in real life over the Hulk Hogan/Macho Man "feud".

They systematically infantilized the population and set us against each other.

😄 its all good until the audience chooses a puppet and starts fighting other audience members in defense of THEIR puppet! 😄😄😄

Its like the old Muppet Show... Ms. Piggy starts karate fighting Gonzo... and the audience proceeds to throw rocks an bottles at each other over it.

Imagine its the early 90s and people are killing each other in real life over the Hulk Hogan/Macho Man "feud".

They systematically infantilized the population and set us against each other.
Oh Yeah GIF

As long as you don’t take it serious it’s good entertainment 😄

Oh Yeah GIF

As long as you don’t take it serious it’s good entertainment 😄
I love all the memes and stuff. Its just sad that people attribute real life altering issues, to fictional personas. The issues never get addressed bc people are focused on the personas. Its a devious trick and as long as it keeps working, its only going to get worse for everyone. 🤷

I don't think either of them are stupid, just lying piece of corporate shits you know like lawyers.

It’s just all so wild, like why does a self described billionaire need to use a jail bond service for $200,000? It just doesn’t make since to pay someone 10% on a $200,000 bond loan, when you can just pay it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of US oil production….It’s breaking records under Biden.

No - google better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m pretty sure it means not all crude oil is the same when it comes to refining and depending on the end product you’re looking to make, different kinds of crude oil are better at performing that job.

Sounds more like…. We are exporting most of our in house production. Which is understandable as far as making a profit is concerned but if we wanted to we could bring oil prices down in this country. Prices on oil are inflated because of the oil companies themselves and the policies of the white house.

If Biden truly gave a shit about Americans he wouldn't have shut down the keystone pipeline first thing after getting into office.

Truth

If Biden truly gave a shit about Americans he wouldn't have shut down the keystone pipeline first thing after getting into office.

Trumps Supreme Court had already shut down the keystone, I’ll find an article if you’d like, but it was done.

Sounds more like…. We are exporting most of our in house production. Which is understandable as far as making a profit is concerned but if we wanted to we could bring oil prices down in this country. Prices on oil are inflated because of the oil companies themselves and the policies of the white house.

We almost to the point we could pull out if the global market is we wanted, if we took Mexico and Canada with us, we probably could.

Trumps Supreme Court had already shut down the keystone, I’ll find an article if you’d like, but it was done.

Oh I don't ever think you should pull up an article over again unless you research it fully.

Don't waste your time. After taking office Biden signed a EO and it was shut down instantly. That's what stopped the flowing pipeline. I don't want to hear any bullshit nonsense about Supreme Court this or that. Biden told everyone during a presidential debate that he was going to do it. Trump said you hear that Pennsylvania.

The Biden family is a corrupt pile of shit. Joe, his brother, his son Hunter etc....

Don't waste your time. After taking office Biden signed a EO and it was shut down instantly. That's what stopped the flowing pipeline. I don't want to hear any bullshit nonsense about Supreme Court this or that. Biden told everyone during a presidential debate that he was going to do it. Trump said you hear that Pennsylvania.

The Biden family is a corrupt pile of shit. Joe, his brother, his son Hunter etc....

It wasn’t a flowing pipeline, it was like 8% constructed.

Lots of Biden wahh wahh round these parts too.

History will tell the story 50 years from now. Course a few of us won’t be around for it to matter 😜

If you truly want to know the facts about Biden. Watch this video. It covers everything that he is...

Lots of Biden wahh wahh round these parts too.

History will tell the story 50 years from now. Course a few of us won’t be around for it to matter 😜
🥹😜😝🤓🥲😤😫🥶🤔🤮🤢

🖕🏻

Yeah who cares we’ll all be dead and gone so let’s fuck everything up for everyone …. Just as long as orange man bad goes down… and whomever comes after him that isn’t our democrat saviors. Lol

Gay dude. So very gay.

That is all.

Back