• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tren before deca

billzboats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What do you guys think about following tren with deca? I am 58 yo and after 8 weeks of of 400 mg. Of tren and 400 mg of test e a week, I am extremely lean . Tren was tren e.

FWIW, I use NPP after I run tren, or when I've had enough of the tren in my cycle. I think it works quite well.

Nandrolone phynelpropianate. The shorter ester of Deca.

Thanks. Is my doseage in range?Started out as hrt then lost all insurance and went ug.

Thanks. Is my doseage in range?Started out as hrt then lost all insurance and went ug.
There is a lot of opinions on test/tren doses and ratios. I think 400mg/wk of tren is a good starting point. You didn't say whether it's tren E or A. You just need to do some experimenting with doses. Everyone is different when it comes to tren. You could up your test dose to 500mg/wk for a blast, then mess with the tren. You could do this for awhile or if the sides get to much switch to Deca or npp.

Just finished my Tren then NPP cycle. Loved it.

I love NPP. I hate tren. Shit gives me anxiety.

How long total were you on?
Too long. I started out with just Tren for 3 months. Then added NPP for a month. Then stayed with NPP for two months. So six months. Im off for 3 months now.

Youre new to gear but running tren? Advanced compound, not a beginner compound. i would probably come off and pct and check the damage it did to your lipids, kidneys, prostate and other stuff. then after proper time off you can go back on. But the best way to do things is to get lean first like you did, and then blow up lean (bulk). always bulk startijg lean if youre a bodybuilder or a gym rat just trying to look good. Only people I believe can justify bulking at high bfs are strongmen, powerlifters, and athletes like linemen or some shitl

Last edited:
Thanks. Been on test for quite a while. Started as hrt . Have one deca cycle under my belt as I have arthritis in knee and shoulder. Helped quite a bit.

Back