• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Touchdown Thank you PSL

Nice TD! First time trying EP?

Love seeing the blends be utilized 👍

very smooth :) my first time using a 29g also and im in love LOL... F those harpoons :) didn't even need to backload it witch was nice.
probably the nicest exp I've had.
First time I've done anything besides Test E.

Plans are .3 ED and see how I feel from there.

very smooth :) my first time using a 29g also and im in love LOL... F those harpoons :) didn't even need to backload it witch was nice.
probably the nicest exp I've had.
First time I've done anything besides Test E.

Plans are .3 ED and see how I feel from there.
EP oil is very thin and smooth 💪

I'm over here trying to figure out what EP means LOL but I got it after that.... Super smooth I cant believe I even used a 25 before.

is that like a old school thing and the new people like decided we can use insulin needles?

However I remember like 10 years ago my Test E being super thick
I keep trying to remember the name of the place I think it was Vitility-Pharma. they had lots of info about everything too I really liked there website except I got the I think there called amps you broke the top off I hated it LOL I also felt like I always was missing the last little bit in it.

Great TD sir! Thank you for sharing it with us :)

I'm sure you're going to love those products. If you have any questions or need anything please feel free to reach out to me anytime :)

Let the gains begin 💪

Thank you Matt :) I am loving it so far.. very smooth and discovering I can use a 29g was very nice... :)

My man, that looks absolutely beautiful.
That's a nice haul that you got there.
Keep in mind my dude, you don't need much with Tren.. This you already know, I'm just going to remind you every time I talk to you.. :) :)

Back