• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Thumbs Up for SB

weems

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tried a few different sources over the years, and decided to give SB a try because of his great reviews and proposed shipping times.

DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

From order, to it being on my doorstep......xxxx days and his test and tren is smooth as butter.

As soon as he gets everything back in stock I will be placing another large order and sticking with him from this point forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay buddy! Enjoy.

Tried a few different sources over the years, and decided to give SB a try because of his great reviews and proposed shipping times.

DID NOT DISAPPOINT.

From order, to it being on my doorstep......xxxx days and his test and tren is smooth as butter.

As soon as he gets everything back in stock I will be placing another large order and sticking with him from this point forward.
Thanks for the review bro.

Back