• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

this is gonna sound bad

Get Shredded!
Honestly.. that's fucked Up..
My apologies for poking Fun..
Z...
No worries Z. I let some shit get inside today and it took a minute to clear all the noise out. Usually that means me being brutally honest about whatever it is. I’m still blaming the seizures. They yanked me off all my mental meds and pumped me full of Ativan for 3 days. Now my heads all twisted up in a fog. It’s totally fucking with me.
Honestly.. that's fucked Up..
My apologies for poking Fun..
Z...

Well I’m gonna be brutally honest here. I can’t help but to notice they are ALL black. I looked for anybody white and when things pop off it’s just more black on black crime. Them black chics are hard as fuck to separate too. I’ve worked security and had to break up more than my share of black chic on black chic and when they get all caught up in each others hair it’s next to impossible to separate them biotches. They go hard though. Mostly noise until the hair. Lol

Well I’m gonna be brutally honest here. I can’t help but to notice they are ALL black. I looked for anybody white and when things pop off it’s just more black on black crime. Them black chics are hard as fuck to separate too. I’ve worked security and had to break up more than my share of black chic on black chic and when they get all caught up in each others hair it’s next to impossible to separate them biotches. They go hard though. Mostly noise until the hair. Lol
never fuck with a sista's weave

Poor kid. Shit hurts my heart to see. Fucking pisses me off.

Completely unnecessary. Don’t give me that “she said something she was allowed to either”

That’s my daughter… and shits gonna pop off.
Imagine the outrage had the two boys been white and the girl black

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

All color discussion aside, it’s pretty fucked up for a boy, let alone a teenager, to hit a little girl. School district said he was written a citation.
Serious

WTF does it take to get arrested in Fla?
Beside voting when you weren’t supposed to.

IML Gear Cream!
All color discussion aside, it’s pretty fucked up for a boy, let alone a teenager, to hit a little girl. School district said he was written a citation.
Serious

WTF does it take to get arrested in Fla?
Beside voting when you weren’t supposed to.
This is what happens when you are taught from the womb you are a victim of the white man and have no personal responsibility or accountability for shitty behavior. Shit is spoon fed by these liberal marxist fuckbag professors or people in power.

Black history month is in full swing

My first take from it was how much bigger and older the main offender is than the other two kids involved. There has to be somekind of Homie code at that age too. The brothers aren’t gonna take to big homie real nicely unless maybe he’s actually a girl transitioning to a dude. Then it’s a fair fight right?

after straight white men brake down doors and barriers for all to follow people get accolades for basically doing something men do everyday, but wow look, first woman to do it or first black woman to do it. just saying, go aheas and flame me lolz
Okay..
Straight white men..

We all know men built this whole fucking everything. Black, white, Asian etc. Women need validation for doing nothing more than using what we already built. We know they don't do shit to actually contribute outside of themselves, generally speaking. Just let em have the participation trophy to shut em up and enjoy the peace.

As far as blk ppl climbing trees who cares, I'm sure they just "jump" up there, maybe that's why they got recognized for a tree trophy? I couldn't help but to add something else stupid.
Huh??

before you ever thought of fucking a little Asian man, a white man already did it, youre welcome
But did he fuck them as good as I did?
I think that's the real question.

'Viral video shows two[black] boys beating a 9-year-old [white]girl on a school bus in Homestead, Fla. on Feb. 1.'

That shit makes my blood boil

Well hopefully that's because a little girl was hurt and not just because the attackers were black.
Don’t care what color the boys were they would catch a beating either way

Back