• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The Official Fuck Joe Biden Thread

Nothing like waking up on a Saturday morning and Posting FUCK YOU BIDEN !!!

Agreed... fuck that guy! Still waiting for him to climb my STAIRS to get my guns

81UJxECTIpL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Hey joe with a lowercase j because you don’t deserve an uppercase lmfao... What the fuck is your deal and the border? Close the motherfucker down again you fucking twat..... and with that it’s Goodnight my fellow Biden hating fucker love you guys Nd gals...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JUST IN - The days of speculation are over: Biden admin is set to launch a COVID passport that Americans must have to engage in commerce/travel and would track Americans that took the vaccine, despite warnings by civil rights advocates (Washington Post)

Sources:

https://archive.is/nyxyf

https://nationalfile.com/theyre-her...rt-americans-must-have-to-engage-in-commerce/

https://beckernews.com/breaking-bid...rack-americans-who-have-taken-vaccines-38141/

almost sounds like they are trying to make a system like China has. Some kind of social rating for every individual. And if you make any opposition against China and their beliefs. They will black list you from riding subways or planes or cabs and restaurants. Based on your social rating. They have to scan their eyes for everything. If they want to buy toilet paper they must scan their eyes to show who they are and keep track of everyone. Maybe this is the way our government will slowly bring us one step closer to this also. They can even black list people you associate with just for being in contact with someone who doesn’t believe or agree with the government. Shits crazy.

Get Shredded!
almost sounds like they are trying to make a system like China has. Some kind of social rating for every individual. And if you make any opposition against China and their beliefs. They will black list you from riding subways or planes or cabs and restaurants. Based on your social rating. They have to scan their eyes for everything. If they want to buy toilet paper they must scan their eyes to show who they are and keep track of everyone. Maybe this is the way our government will slowly bring us one step closer to this also. They can even black list people you associate with just for being in contact with someone who doesn’t believe or agree with the government. Shits crazy.

If only there was some way they could easily identify everyone who has hasn't had the vaccine. I don't know...like maybe a star they could wear on their clothing or something. To show they hadn't been vaccinated so they could easily be identified by their employers, coworkers, stores, etc.

Can we lock up this thread?
For the good of unity.
Besides.. its never gonna catch up to my Trump thread.
Who's with me?

If only there was some way they could easily identify everyone who has hasn't had the vaccine. I don't know...like maybe a star they could wear on their clothing or something. To show they hadn't been vaccinated so they could easily be identified by their employers, coworkers, stores, etc.

Yeah that’s a good idea. You would think that someone had done this before but since history is generally racist and should be/has been forgotten I’m not sure if someone has done that before or not.

Good idea, bad idea? Only one way to find out. If that doesn’t work we could round all those dirty fuckers up and put them in a camp or something.

Yeah that’s a good idea. You would think that someone had done this before but since history is generally racist and should be/has been forgotten I’m not sure if someone has done that before or not.

Good idea, bad idea? Only one way to find out. If that doesn’t work we could round all those dirty fuckers up and put them in a camp or something.

Good thinking. We should probably wait until closer to the end to start rounding them up. By that time, their own neighbors will know and can help us to identify them. Then once they're in the camps, we can simply sterilize them manually. Maybe if we put some kind of germ killer in the showers and we could just have everyone shower? Then everyone would be clean and safe.

Good thinking. We should probably wait until closer to the end to start rounding them up. By that time, their own neighbors will know and can help us to identify them. Then once they're in the camps, we can simply sterilize them manually. Maybe if we put some kind of germ killer in the showers and we could just have everyone shower? Then everyone would be clean and safe.

Yessir, "changing America for good".

Only person who doesn't see what's coming is Joe.

Of the last 15 White House pictures published, all 15 include Kamala Harris or her movements.

Just 4 include Joe Biden.

ExmVdd6XEAMBtqo

Isn't this the definition of a "rigged system"?

JUST IN - Supreme Court denies a bid by a government watchdog group to require Hillary Clinton to face a deposition over her use of personal email while secretary of state (The Hill)

Back