• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Test Deca stack advice

Pumpitup13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going to cycle Test E with Deca, a very “beginner” cycle for me… was wondering if it was okay to stack DBol and Var with it… or should I choose one over the other. I’d like to experiment with bulk and cut at the same time. Thoughts?

Certain compounds go together like whiskey on ice and others not so much. But to keep it simple since you mention the beginner part, If you’ve never ran Test and Deca then do just that. If I was going for a max bulk cycle, I’d do Test, Deca, Dbol old classic, or Anadrol instead. 100% wouldn’t run Dbol and Anavar together. Nor Test, Deca Anavar. Anavar id use on a cut or lean bulk, which in neither of those situations I’d run Deca. Just what I would and wouldn’t do, hopefully you get some more input.

Going to cycle Test E with Deca, a very “beginner” cycle for me… was wondering if it was okay to stack DBol and Var with it… or should I choose one over the other. I’d like to experiment with bulk and cut at the same time. Thoughts?
Will this be your first?

Certain compounds go together like whiskey on ice and others not so much. But to keep it simple since you mention the beginner part, If you’ve never ran Test and Deca then do just that. If I was going for a max bulk cycle, I’d do Test, Deca, Dbol old classic, or Anadrol instead. 100% wouldn’t run Dbol and Anavar together. Nor Test, Deca Anavar. Anavar id use on a cut or lean bulk, which in neither of those situations I’d run Deca. Just what I would and wouldn’t do, hopefully you get some more input.

Well, I ran a Dbol/Drol combo..25 of each..pretty Damn strong and effective..
To the OP..
Don't start the Dbol until the Deca is kicking, otherwise it's a waste..!!
Z...

But the Drol f'ed with me..even taking it at night...
Guess I aged out on Drol..LoL
Now.. M1T.. that's a strong one..
Not an everyday compound..like Sdrol..
I did try 10mgs of Sdrol and M1T for a pre-WO...strongest thing I've ever taken as far as pre-WO's go...
Just think it's far too risky on the Liver,at any Age..LoL
Z...

But the Drol f'ed with me..even taking it at night...
Guess I aged out on Drol..LoL
Now.. M1T.. that's a strong one..
Not an everyday compound..like Sdrol..
I did try 10mgs of Sdrol and M1T for a pre-WO...strongest thing I've ever taken as far as pre-WO's go...
Just think it's far too risky on the Liver,at any Age..LoL
Z...
I like 50mg TNE 20mg Inject Sdrol PWO, buckle tf up! Lol

That diet better be great or you're about to look like a water Buffalo.

Not quite a beginner

Will this be your first?
No, going back to my first cycle as a beginner, test and Deca. Was curious to hear thoughts about bulking and cutting simultaneously. Was thinking of 50mg Var ED and then the question of adding DBol to kickstart

IML Gear Cream!
IMO bull and cut with deca and Dbol no. You will bill. No benefit of vat in this cycle. The gear combo does not work.
Pick what you want to do first and eat and train and use the proper gear accordingly

Not a beginner, just decided to go back to my first cycle, test and Deca. Would like feedback about cutting on Deca, which it usually isn’t used for. So I was thinking of adding var. I diet strict, wasn’t sure if DBol and var together was a good choice or if I should pick one. IMO I would pick var over DBol. Just wanted opinions

Not a beginner, just decided to go back to my first cycle, test and Deca. Would like feedback about cutting on Deca, which it usually isn’t used for. So I was thinking of adding var. I diet strict, wasn’t sure if DBol and var together was a good choice or if I should pick one. IMO I would pick var over DBol. Just wanted opinions
Think I answered I few of your questions in my post. Just my opinion though.

I was taught you either bulk or cut. not both with 1 cycle, that's not how you maximize the cycle. Never mind deca isnt an aas to cut with. Use the correct aas for your goal. Deca cycles should be long. I do 18 weeks. deca and dbol are a classic bulking stack, like Z said wait for the deca, (z told me 4-6weeks) to start working. I'm running deca right now 350mg a week(my weeks are 8 days so I pin every 4 days). my current run Is deca sus250 (450mg a week) primo (600mg a week) and 1st 7 weeks tbol 50 mg a day. my advice to you is make 1 goal (ie. bulk and retain 10-15lbs of mass 6 weeks after last pin, cut down. 10-15lbs and shred up) when you bulk you should be putting on some fat, not much but some. you are eating to a calorie surplus, making bulking amd cutting during the same cycle technically impossible. use the deca and dbol put on some size amd then shred, you are alittle late for a summer shred. normally you would end a bulking in April, start a shred 6 weeks after ending the bulk

Test at 2X the deca dose and have cabergoline on hand.

Bulking and cutting is a food thing. A calorie deficit running deca test and dbol will get you lean. Some people say it’s a waste (which it can be : if you’re using those compounds to increase mass and or strength than you need to be eating).

Personally, if it were me… I’d run test deca dbol at the tail end of summer. I’d run anavar with mast and test this spring. Just because I tend to eat more in the cooler months.

Hello my friend

My advice are to take just one oral and this for around 4 weeks, Dianabol are a good choice.
Save your Oxandrolone for another cycle, surely for this summer, if you're love Primo/Test/ Anavar are a good choice after a bulking Nandrolone/ Test/ Dianabol.

Try to take a first dose like ND 200mg Test 250 to 300mg for 8-10 weeks / dbol 10-20mg daily for 4 weeks.
If possible take some supplement for liver / heart because dbol are little bit agressive on lipids and transaminases.

Of course if you have bad reaction like lose appetit, bad feeling, lot acnee etc ... Stop the oral and continue the supplement for liver/ heart.

Take care

Some things fall into place, diet,cardio and genetics..
I'm on bulk compounds but I'm pretty cut..
But..in the Beginning..pick one..
Bulk or Cut..
Lots of great advice given..
Z...

Get Shredded!
Test 300/Deca300 is a great combo , some prefer 500t/300n. Orals - that’s up to
You . Dbol and Anavar can be used early and later in cycle or both at different times.
Of course I am not recommending anything but I
Like injectable test and Deca for cruising,
Blasting and HRT .

Max

Test 300/Deca300 is a great combo , some prefer 500t/300n. Orals - that’s up to
You . Dbol and Anavar can be used early and later in cycle or both at different times.
Of course I am not recommending anything but I
Like injectable test and Deca for cruising,
Blasting and HRT .

Max
Low dose npp or deca on a trt-ish “cruise” is pretty friggin great. Like 200mg test per week and 75mg deca/npp per week. Honestly I could be happy just doing that years on end with the occasional t-bol or d-bol 4 week push here and there.

If its your first time doing Deca, I’d go 500mg Test, 350mg Deca. Dont add any pills, see how your body reacts to the Deca.
It’s not my first, just trying to decide if var is a good choice. Clean strict diet, hoping to get some cutting as I bulk. Just gathering opinions

Hello my friend

My advice are to take just one oral and this for around 4 weeks, Dianabol are a good choice.
Save your Oxandrolone for another cycle, surely for this summer, if you're love Primo/Test/ Anavar are a good choice after a bulking Nandrolone/ Test/ Dianabol.

Try to take a first dose like ND 200mg Test 250 to 300mg for 8-10 weeks / dbol 10-20mg daily for 4 weeks.
If possible take some supplement for liver / heart because dbol are little bit agressive on lipids and transaminases.

Of course if you have bad reaction like lose appetit, bad feeling, lot acnee etc ... Stop the oral and continue the supplement for liver/ heart.

Take care
This is great, thank you!

It’s not my first, just trying to decide if var is a good choice. Clean strict diet, hoping to get some cutting as I bulk. Just gathering opinions
I’d choose Tbol over Var with Deca

This is great, thank you!
Your welcome

Of course oral have big impact on liver, it's not your first cycle, so it's why i thinking about Diana as kick start.

But, before starting try to check your liver and lipids values.

You have another option, i dont realized when i written the first message, for exemple if your take 200mg ND add 50mg of NPP that's help about the excessive water retention made from ND, you have more definition but you need to inject every 4 days (Half-Life are estimated at 2.7 days and full life around 4,5 days)
and the ND every week (Half-Life around 6 days and 12 days for the full-life but in IM the duration of action are estimated at 2-3 weeks).

So it's a good option depend your value.

If your going with oral, Dianabol try to take 10-20mg daily it's suffisant for kick start and get pump & add some vascularity at workout (from my side 5mg X2 give to me the burning sensation on the muscle worked and it's better for the liver) try to run max 4 weeks, 3 weeks are a good spot, and after continue for 3-4 weeks supplement for liver

(N-Acetyl-Cystein around 1/1,5g daily + if possible Milk Thistle with high concentration of sylimarin 80% and around 10-20% silybin so 1/1.5g silymarin and 200-300mg silybin)

Take care

Back