• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stink wants to try new things but wants your advice.

IML Gear Cream!
So you basically get really bad boils/abscess on the skin at times?

And you haven't figured out what exactly causes it?
We know what the disease that causes it is. But the Drs can only try to keep symptoms at bay. Long course 6 month doxy and weekly kenalog injectable. That keeps the boils. In a healing state so to speak. But essentially it's just to stop further growth if possible. He said the surgery would be a few hundred k. Have to gut the skin and muscle. Remove the glands. Replace the meat. Skin graft off back. Vacum on wound and stay in hospital few months. Brutal. Fix for my situation. I'm considered late stage 4/5 on the hs scale of severity.
Ass groin neck jawline armpits now.
Mainly at skin folds.

They say it's an immune disorder. My pouts n nodes swell. N clog. The immune system sets up. Inflammation to protect the area. But it doesn't shut down and swelling continues. That's where the cortisone shot comes. In. Triamcinolone acetonide. And the doxy is for swelling reduction not for the infection aspect. He said it's not infected. It's inflamed.
So all those surgerys.he said only aggravated them to make it worse. Says... U don't cut these u inject them with medicine and calm it down.

Sux. But it's been at bay took this year from. Xmas to Xmas to heal. Still lingers. But in general in 85 to 90 better Than those. Pics I put up last year.

We know what the disease that causes it is. But the Drs can only try to keep symptoms at bay. Long course 6 month doxy and weekly kenalog injectable. That keeps the boils. In a healing state so to speak. But essentially it's just to stop further growth if possible. He said the surgery would be a few hundred k. Have to gut the skin and muscle. Remove the glands. Replace the meat. Skin graft off back. Vacum on wound and stay in hospital few months. Brutal. Fix for my situation. I'm considered late stage 4/5 on the hs scale of severity.
Ass groin neck jawline armpits now.
Mainly at skin folds.

They say it's an immune disorder. My pouts n nodes swell. N clog. The immune system sets up. Inflammation to protect the area. But it doesn't shut down and swelling continues. That's where the cortisone shot comes. In. Triamcinolone acetonide. And the doxy is for swelling reduction not for the infection aspect. He said it's not infected. It's inflamed.
So all those surgerys.he said only aggravated them to make it worse. Says... U don't cut these u inject them with medicine and calm it down.

Sux. But it's been at bay took this year from. Xmas to Xmas to heal. Still lingers. But in general in 85 to 90 better Than those. Pics I put up last year.
Ugh. That's terrible.

Do you put any focus into gut health? Pre/pro biotics, fermented food, curcumin?

I have colitis which is immune disease too, just different areas effected and religiously using these things has made a huge difference.

You mentioned food choices, carbs can definitely cause inflammation if they're eaten in abundance.

Have you tried fasting?

Ugh. That's terrible.

Do you put any focus into gut health? Pre/pro biotics, fermented food, curcumin?

I have colitis which is immune disease too, just different areas effected and religiously using these things has made a huge difference.

You mentioned food choices, carbs can definitely cause inflammation if they're eaten in abundance.

Have you tried fasting?

Yea lately I take a probitic. Think it's pro not pre. Nothing fermented that I know of. Curcumin capsule and turmeric capsule and zinc something. I no there's diff forms of zinc. I think mine is zinc mono something.

Colitis. I feel like that seems familiar. I have diverticulitis issues as well. Are they related?

I haven't tried fasting. Id be interested tho.
Believe it or not. Another guy in a forum for this issue said he reduced his flare by way of tren. He swears by it. Lol. He says he thinks it has something to do with insulin sensitivity or something alone those lines.

I've had flares. Nothing like the last. That was a few weeks into the dhb and I never wanna blame the compound. But have wondered if my body disagreed with it and set off the flare. I kind of doubt it. But the question always sits back there in my head.

The test n deca dbol. Never loaded me up with acne or boils. So I always feel safe on the idea of getting back on that. My brain always says 20 weeks. Is that bullshit or on the right track

Yea lately I take a probitic. Think it's pro not pre. Nothing fermented that I know of. Curcumin capsule and turmeric capsule and zinc something. I no there's diff forms of zinc. I think mine is zinc mono something.

Colitis. I feel like that seems familiar. I have diverticulitis issues as well. Are they related?

I haven't tried fasting. Id be interested tho.
Believe it or not. Another guy in a forum for this issue said he reduced his flare by way of tren. He swears by it. Lol. He says he thinks it has something to do with insulin sensitivity or something alone those lines.

I've had flares. Nothing like the last. That was a few weeks into the dhb and I never wanna blame the compound. But have wondered if my body disagreed with it and set off the flare. I kind of doubt it. But the question always sits back there in my head.

The test n deca dbol. Never loaded me up with acne or boils. So I always feel safe on the idea of getting back on that. My brain always says 20 weeks. Is that bullshit or on the right track
Dht deritives are notorious at causing issues with acne and I guess some of that could compound into the issues you're facing.

Colitis has similar side effects as chrons with non stop diarrhea when it flares up. A part of my intestine gets inflamed because my body thinks there's something there but there isn't. 20-30 shits a day.

TRT was literally the cure for my HS. But it wasn't until I got it in the WAY extra mode of 300mg EW.
So. Your flares were probly likely to be hormone related then right. When I got on trt. No issues or flares. Blast. Just fine.
Now I wanna check my log book. Cause I'm thinking one of the flares. I had prior to The last big one. Was Actually after I came down from 750 test... If I'm not mistaken. I'm gonna look after work.

Back