• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Signature for delivery???

Crimson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've order many times from you guys in the past and everything is always good that's why I keep coming back =D

Anyway on my last order, one of the packages was seized and now the reship is saying it's registered mail and requires a signature, I know because I wasn't home when they attempted delivery and got a "sorry we missed you" slip.

I've never needed to sign before and want to make sure it requires a signature because you guys are requiring it for the reship and not that I'm going to sign for a controlled delivery or something...

I'm only worried because they never required a signature before and my last pack was seized so maybe now my address is flagged and they're on the look out for the next suspicious package to come through.

I used a fake name so I don't think I would be able to pick it up from the post office. Should I schedule a redelivery? Am I just being paranoid?

Thanks in advance.

is normal, no problems. I would suggest you simply bring the slip, an ID with the delivery address (I guess juts say the name is your nickname and you use for online ebay purchases etc), and go pick up your pack asap tomorrow.

signature is required depending upon which warehouse and shipping method is used.
Many of our packs do indeed require signature -- totally normal.
You should always use some real name that goes with the delivery address to avoid problems. A fake name will do nothing to help with any legal issue but may hinder delivery success.
Either you are in possession of controlled substances or you are not -- the name will not change the legality at all.
But if you have the slip, you should still be able to pick up the pack. I have sent others to pick up some of my own packs before and just give the slip (but they have ID to show they live at same address as on the slip).
i would simply go pick it up -- not like the feds are paying FBI agents to sit at your local post office all day everyday just in case you come in and get a couple thousand dollar of AAS :) ; its just not possible for them and the charge vs cost is not in their favor.
Unless, I guess, if you having been moving $100,000+ worth dealing or something BIG (only you know what you been up too ;) ).

Last edited:
Thanks for the prompt response and for clearing up any worries I had.

It's good to know that I should just use my real name. I heard that using a fake name may even increase the likelyness of the order being flagged.

I don't think there should be an issue with picking it up as I have before without issue just like you said, as long as my address was the same.

Sadly I'm not balling hard enough to attract that much attention lol, so thanks again for putting my mind at ease.

So I just got the package and it's clearly been opened and also says FDA on it. Should I be concerned? I haven't opened it yet. I've also never received a package that's been visibly opened and resealed before. Hence my concern.

So I just got the package and it's clearly been opened and also says FDA on it. Should I be concerned? I haven't opened it yet. I've also never received a package that's been visibly opened and resealed before. Hence my concern.

If this happened your address, or the one that you used is now flagged.

I have heard in very rare cases of them having electronic device in the pack and when you open it L.E can arrive. Now this is not scare tactics for you, bc this is rare. If they really wanted to bust you, they would have done it when you picked the pack up. Controlled delivery.

Also depends on what is in the pack. I have had clients order Nolva and get the same thing. FDA or Postmaster opens it, counts, documents and stamps it. But if it's not a controlled substance they will not do anything about it but watch.

Once FDA and feds go through a pack, mark it, etc, etc. They are watching that PO box, or person. So watch your back and don't use that address/name ever again. They digitally scan and trace EVERY SINGLE piece of mail and package now. If you think I am lying, look up INFORMED DAILY DELIVERY DIGEST. Don't fuck around, they will bust you for personal use.

Last edited:
The problem is I don't have another address. It's e300, but I ordered stealth. My last package was also stealth though, and got seized. This one was supposed to be extra stealth, but looks like it's normal stealth because I can feel the boxes. Is my address flagged for only international? Or can I use domestic to circumvent this problem? Definitely afraid to open it considering it's the exact same thing as what they seized and they clearly opened it. I wrote return to sender on it just in case. They never sent a love letter with the seizure though, it just never came through customs, so maybe they don't know what it is? When I contacted basic they said it was seized. Anyone know if they have a read on stealth? Or should I be fine considering it's stealth?

First package never shows up, second one of the same thing is clearly opened and searched, they even wrote FDA on it.

This would lead me to believe they can see through stealth options. If anyone knows of this, that would be helpful.

The more I think about it the more I have to wonder why the first one was stopped and the second one came through, knowing they're the same thing and knowing they definitely checked this one, and they must've checked the last one, why else would they stop it.

The unlikeliest scenario would seem to be that the first package got lost at customs, and wasn't actually seized. And it's just mere coincidence this one was searched.

God I hope I'm just being paranoid. It just doesn't seem to make sense, other then they're waiting for me to open it.

If this happened your address, or the one that you used is now flagged.

I have heard in very rare cases of them having electronic device in the pack and when you open it L.E can arrive. Now this is not scare tactics for you, bc this is rare. If they really wanted to bust you, they would have done it when you picked the pack up. Controlled delivery.

Also depends on what is in the pack. I have had clients order Nolva and get the same thing. FDA or Postmaster opens it, counts, documents and stamps it. But if it's not a controlled substance they will not do anything about it but watch.

Once FDA and feds go through a pack, mark it, etc, etc. They are watching that PO box, or person. So watch your back and don't use that address/name ever again. They digitally scan and trace EVERY SINGLE piece of mail and package now. If you think I am lying, look up INFORMED DAILY DELIVERY DIGEST. Don't fuck around, they will bust you for personal use.

So if it's wired I'm screwed? Or is there something I can do like open it in the middle of nowhere, idk. This package basically has suspicious written all over it with it being opened and a big FDA written on it.

I think if they wanted to bust you they wouldn't have noticably opened it up or written on it. Not like they would want to give you clues that they are trying to bust you.

But I don't honestly know, just my view on it.

If they knew it was contraband, they would have seized it and not delivered it.
Then, you get a letter from customs saying your pack was seized. Ignore such a letter and nothing happens (I have a collection of letters haha, maybe I will frame them one day)... but if you reply to the letter, then you get some trouble.
Addresses do not get flagged ; look at people that have several seized packs and still have success at the same address. The origin address is the one that may get flagged not the receiver. What if someone before you moved into your home and it got seized -- eventually every address would be flagged if it worked that way.
It would NOT make it to your local post office if the search revealed contraband -- customs seizes it upon entry to the country.

Also, remember, it is not worth LE time and money to control delivery unless you have some BIG amount. They are after narcotics not AAS. Personal usage AAS would be some fine and no jail time for first offense -- not worth LE efforts to raid you for some testosterone (unless you are a dealer with large quantities, then it is a different situation).

They handed it to you, nothing happened, and you are free. That's it -- no issue :)

I will see if I can find the article about how LE does things (it was posted on another board but that board is gone now).

So if it's wired I'm screwed? Or is there something I can do like open it in the middle of nowhere, idk. This package basically has suspicious written all over it with it being opened and a big FDA written on it.
So whats the update? Did you open the package or are you in jail now lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So whats the update? Did you open the package or are you in jail now lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

An update would be, even with all the test I'm on, and the board rep reassuring me, I still haven't grown the balls to open it yet lol.

I'm just sitting on the package for now with return to sender written on it. When I finally do open I'll let you know if all is well and I was just being paranoid.

FYI, based on some reading what he sent, it seems I flagged myself by using a fake name. That coupled with the return to sender info is fake is more than enough to flag the shit out of a package.

Also the standard procedure for a wired package seems to be to put it into a new sealed fake pack, and not try to reseal all sloppily the old pack, because they wouldn't want to make it obvious. So that's reassuring. Seems like TripleOvertime is probably right.

I just don't understand how they knew what it was last time but not this time. Maybe the guy who opened it this time was just lazy? Kind of like I BS/good enough my job sometimes when I'm just not feeling it.

Either way I'm going to stick to domestic from here on out. Seems like they need a warrant to open those, and they need enough probable cause to get one. Enough probable cause seems to be two wrong things, again like a fake name coupled with a fake return to sender, or a fake name with a dog signaling the pack. So never use a fake name.

I've actually got a domestic order on the way with my real name, luckily I learned that before placing that one. So I may wait until that one arrives and looks gtg, to open this one.

An update would be, even with all the test I'm on, and the board rep reassuring me, I still haven't grown the balls to open it yet lol.

I'm just sitting on the package for now with return to sender written on it. When I finally do open I'll let you know if all is well and I was just being paranoid.

FYI, based on some reading what he sent, it seems I flagged myself by using a fake name. That coupled with the return to sender info is fake is more than enough to flag the shit out of a package.

Also the standard procedure for a wired package seems to be to put it into a new sealed fake pack, and not try to reseal all sloppily the old pack, because they wouldn't want to make it obvious. So that's reassuring. Seems like TripleOvertime is probably right.

I just don't understand how they knew what it was last time but not this time. Maybe the guy who opened it this time was just lazy? Kind of like I BS/good enough my job sometimes when I'm just not feeling it.

Either way I'm going to stick to domestic from here on out. Seems like they need a warrant to open those, and they need enough probable cause to get one. Enough probable cause seems to be two wrong things, again like a fake name coupled with a fake return to sender, or a fake name with a dog signaling the pack. So never use a fake name.

I've actually got a domestic order on the way with my real name, luckily I learned that before placing that one. So I may wait until that one arrives and looks gtg, to open this one.

Your overthinking this whole situation. Law enforcement doesn’t want anything to do with that package. It’s very simple, if they wanted you they would have had you already. Don’t let internet bro lore legal advice cause you to miss out on the best gear in the world.

Just open it in the car on the freeway. Ditch it if there’s a device and say nothing.

The problem is I don't have another address. It's e300, but I ordered stealth. My last package was also stealth though, and got seized. This one was supposed to be extra stealth, but looks like it's normal stealth because I can feel the boxes. Is my address flagged for only international? Or can I use domestic to circumvent this problem? Definitely afraid to open it considering it's the exact same thing as what they seized and they clearly opened it. I wrote return to sender on it just in case. They never sent a love letter with the seizure though, it just never came through customs, so maybe they don't know what it is? When I contacted basic they said it was seized. Anyone know if they have a read on stealth? Or should I be fine considering it's stealth?

No such thing as "stealth". If your number is up Customs is going to open your pack. The shipper I'm sure is going to send your pack the safest way possible but if Customs is randomly opening packs well yours could be one of them and it doesn't really matter how it was sent. I remember a sponsor here a while back that would say his gear was sent "Super Stealth" lol I use to wonder if it was invisible until it got to my door

Also, remember, it is not worth LE time and money to control delivery unless you have some BIG amount. They are after narcotics not AAS. Personal usage AAS would be some fine and no jail time for first offense -- not worth LE efforts to raid you for some testosterone (unless you are a dealer with large quantities, then it is a different situation).
Rthoads,

Most of the time, this is true, but they can and they absolutely do, especially the USPS folks.

Also, while you are giving out legal advice, you should be aware the "fine and no jail time" depends upon where you are. In many states, it is a felony, even one pill or vial. The USPS folks will simply turn it over to the eager beaver locals who will be happy to get a felony arrest all nicely packaged and delivered with no real work required. If they get a conviction, you are now a convicted felon for life. You lose your right to vote, to ever even touch a gun, and to hold many occupational and business licenses.

So, again, while most of the time what you say is true (and overworked federal prosecutors are not interested in prosecuting small amounts of steroids), the USPS absolutely will do a controlled delivery and they sometimes hand it over to locals, especially in jurisdictions where there is a felony charge associated with this contraband (and that is a lot of states).

It can and does happen, and I hate it that folks talk about these things in absolutes like there is some guarantee. There isn't. This stuff is illegal. Folks have been prosecuted for personal use, small amounts, and there are many stories posted here on this web site where that happened.

If caught in this situation, STFU. Just be quiet, talk to nobody but your attorney (a good criminal defense attorney that you should hire as soon as humanly possible). Don't consent to anything, and answer no questions whatsoever. You are not talking your way out of anything, and every time you talk you harm your legal position. Shut up.

Rthoads,

Most of the time, this is true, but they can and they absolutely do, especially the USPS folks.

Also, while you are giving out legal advice, you should be aware the "fine and no jail time" depends upon where you are. In many states, it is a felony, even one pill or vial. The USPS folks will simply turn it over to the eager beaver locals who will be happy to get a felony arrest all nicely packaged and delivered with no real work required. If they get a conviction, you are now a convicted felon for life. You lose your right to vote, to ever even touch a gun, and to hold many occupational and business licenses.

So, again, while most of the time what you say is true (and overworked federal prosecutors are not interested in prosecuting small amounts of steroids), the USPS absolutely will do a controlled delivery and they sometimes hand it over to locals, especially in jurisdictions where there is a felony charge associated with this contraband (and that is a lot of states).

It can and does happen, and I hate it that folks talk about these things in absolutes like there is some guarantee. There isn't. This stuff is illegal. Folks have been prosecuted for personal use, small amounts, and there are many stories posted here on this web site where that happened.

If caught in this situation, STFU. Just be quiet, talk to nobody but your attorney (a good criminal defense attorney that you should hire as soon as humanly possible). Don't consent to anything, and answer no questions whatsoever. You are not talking your way out of anything, and every time you talk you harm your legal position. Shut up.

Well said ^^^^^ better to just play it safe ~ OD

Get Shredded!
Rthoads,

Yes, I agree , always better to be safe.
I emailed the OP very good insider legal advice, document with info from within LE, and it included instruction regarding how to talk to LE etc.
He has a lot of good info in hand. I am confident he will be safe :)

Ok so an update is I just got 2(not 1) letters in the mail from customs stating that I had a package seized and they know it contained test. I only had one package seized though. The other I have unopened still.

The letters look like duplicates but have different reference #'s. Interestingly, they also "coincidentally?" are dated the same day that they first attempted the delivery of the package I have in possession unopened.

Is it normal to get 2 seizure letters for one package being seized? If not do you think this one was actually seized and they put dummy stuff inside plus like one real vial and are just waiting for me to open it?

I still have to wonder why they knew the last one was test but not this one, when I know they were identical packs. Them writing FDA on is like they're telling me "hey we searched this". If it being obviously opened wasn't enough of a sign.

The BIG question is considering I know they searched this one, how come they found nothing this time, but did find test in the last pack...?

Im confused- by customs do you mean yourself or the agency?:D
anyway, the OP is definitely overthinking- has posted on multiple boards- You would have been busted already- not smart that you got something domestic sent tho- dont have anything illegal delivered to your addy domestic or international for a while or you are asking for trouble
No such thing as "stealth". If your number is up Customs is going to open your pack. The shipper I'm sure is going to send your pack the safest way possible but if Customs is randomly opening packs well yours could be one of them and it doesn't really matter how it was sent. I remember a sponsor here a while back that would say his gear was sent "Super Stealth" lol I use to wonder if it was invisible until it got to my door

Last edited:
Im confused- by customs do you mean yourself or the agency?:D
anyway, the OP is definitely overthinking- has posted on multiple boards- You would have been busted already- not smart that you got something domestic sent tho- dont have anything illegal delivered to your addy domestic or international for a while or you are asking for trouble

Lol, yes my forte is overthinking things.

I was just looking for reassurance as everything revolving around this order was out of the ordinary.

I've got more than just myself riding on me staying a free man so I was of course a little over cautious.

The fact of the matter is I did get enough reassurance to finally overcome my own worries and open the damn package lol.

As I'm obviously not in jail, all is well and I was just being paranoid.

Thanks again to everyone and their insight, and for helping a paranoid noob, lol. I'm just happy knowing I was just a worry wart.

thats good but seriously if I were you I wouldnt chance having anything illegal sent to your addy for a while even if it is domestic- just to be safe
Lol, yes my forte is overthinking things.

I was just looking for reassurance as everything revolving around this order was out of the ordinary.

I've got more than just myself riding on me staying a free man so I was of course a little over cautious.

The fact of the matter is I did get enough reassurance to finally overcome my own worries and open the damn package lol.

As I'm obviously not in jail, all is well and I was just being paranoid.

Thanks again to everyone and their insight, and for helping a paranoid noob, lol. I'm just happy knowing I was just a worry wart.

thats good but seriously if I were you I wouldnt chance having anything illegal sent to your addy for a while even if it is domestic- just to be safe

So you do feel like there was some funny business with this pack?

Interestingly my domestic package came without issue. I had ordered before I made this post, so there was no turning back. I did use my real name on that one though, so at least I didn't flag myself.

The beginning of all my worry stemmed from everyone on reddit said don't sign for anything illegal unless you're a fucking moron who wants to go to jail... So that's in stark contrast to what I read on the various steroid forums. Granted they're usually referencing packages containing "real" drugs.

I'm stocked for at least half a year. Do you feel like that would be sufficient time to let things cool down?

Interestingly my domestic package came without issue. I had ordered before I made this post, so there was no turning back. I did use my real name on that one though, so at least I didn't flag myself.

The beginning of all my worry stemmed from everyone on reddit said don't sign for anything illegal unless you're a fucking moron who wants to go to jail... So that's in stark contrast to what I read on the various steroid forums. Granted they're usually referencing packages containing "real" drugs.

I'm stocked for at least half a year. Do you feel like that would be sufficient time to let things cool down?

I have more customs letters at my house than I care to admit. When LE is trying to set someone up they don’t let the person know they are setting them up aka stamp your box telling you they went through it. The other part is that some customs officials care more than others. The first package may have been inspected by a hard ass the second may have been inspected by someone who cared enough just to make sure it wasn’t a kilo of cocaine. Some want to
catch everything some want to catch certain things. Two years ago I ordered some aromasin, clomid, and Dianabol. When I got my package it was obvious that it had been opened and it had a stamp that said vitamin supplements. You have your package your in the clear.

Last edited:
I still think it was more of a warning- maybe you are ok domestic but probably not international- they probably dont have time to spend on you but if they think you are flaunting it and still ordering international when its clear they are opening your stuff and have warned you, who knows....

Welcome to the club OP, I remember about 5 yrs ago when 2 in a row pacjs were seized... I am glad that growing up with a few relatives in LE (that use Anabolics as well) explained very clearly, if its a Bust you will get a "controlled delivery" & be screwed real quick....if you get a seizure letter you have nothing to worry abouy... Area and Amounts and mentality of officers/Agents & Agencies involved makes a big diff. Fentanyl and opiates along with hard drugs are big concern, no one cares about a personal AAS order enough to really do anything more than seizure letter. You got better odds winning lottery than getting screwed. Glad to hear all is well.

Back