• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Show off your Wife, Ex, Gf part 2!

Get Shredded!
More to come.

She says, “I love that you want to take pictures of me to put on there.” No bs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is great ! Nude, not nude, regular; females are beautiful. I am sure like any female; they sometimes don’t see themselves the way other do so it can help them; even makes them excited . Especially if it is their own mate that wants to do it. I understand some are very conservative and totally respect that as well. She really looks great and definitely works out hard. I see obesity getting worse daily it seems. Tell her Cheers and keep up the good work!

Max

578c9ebbcc74c6efee1fc5085f6bd560.jpg

Awesome . Both of ya’s!

Max
#hurley

thanks. Love my Hurley clothes and baggies.

this is my girl after just having 2 kids back to back. She started working out again and a week into anavar 10mg day. Can’t wait to see how she looks in 8 weeks

thanks. Love my Hurley clothes and baggies.

this is my girl after just having 2 kids back to back. She started working out again and a week into anavar 10mg day. Can’t wait to see how she looks in 8 weeks

That is awesome ! You both should be proud! 2 kiddos as well ! That will be kick ass! Var, maybe a bit o clen! Lol . Seems to tighten them right up

Max

That is awesome ! You both should be proud! 2 kiddos as well ! That will be kick ass! Var, maybe a bit o clen! Lol . Seems to tighten them right up

Max

yea love the kids. They are the best for sure. Life changing. Do everything for the kids. It’s all about them.

I thought about the clen. I couldn’t find any good logs or anything for females with it. It was all females with crazy compounds. Want to keep it really simple for her. How much clen do you think is good for female just starting out with 20mg var a day

yea love the kids. They are the best for sure. Life changing. Do everything for the kids. It’s all about them.

I thought about the clen. I couldn’t find any good logs or anything for females with it. It was all females with crazy compounds. Want to keep it really simple for her. How much clen do you think is good for female just starting out with 20mg var a day

Even 10mg of Var and with Clen; some girls I know do a 2 day on 1 day off, 2 day on 2 day off schedule for a while (usually because it is staggered like that); they start with 20mcg and raise up as they go. It isn’t something to take other stimulants with and needs to be thoroughly researched. If not , the old ECA stack w split dose Var works great! If she was using 10mg 2x daily ; she Could add the eca stack with it (before 3pm) and have great muscle gains while burning fat!

Max
Not advice of any kind of course

Even 10mg of Var and with Clen; some girls I know do a 2 day on 1 day off, 2 day on 2 day off schedule for a while (usually because it is staggered like that); they start with 20mcg and raise up as they go. It isn’t something to take other stimulants with and needs to be thoroughly researched. If not , the old ECA stack w split dose Var works great! If she was using 10mg 2x daily ; she Could add the eca stack with it (before 3pm) and have great muscle gains while burning fat!

Max
Not advice of any kind of course

thanks. I will start looking into those for females. Try to research everything I can. For sure want to do it right with her. Luckily she has good genetics naturally. And I feel like with these to help. Will really make her body amazing.

thanks. I will start looking into those for females. Try to research everything I can. For sure want to do it right with her. Luckily she has good genetics naturally. And I feel like with these to help. Will really make her body amazing.

If she isn’t afraid of injecting with an insulin needle, could consider low dose primo. She would be a goddess.

If she isn’t afraid of injecting with an insulin needle, could consider low dose primo. She would be a goddess.

i was thinking that. She doesn’t mind needles. She was prego and they made her go in for blood work all the time. Primo a.. or e???

i was thinking that. She doesn’t mind needles. She was prego and they made her go in for blood work all the time. Primo a.. or e???

Primobolan is long acting. Acetate is pill form. Short acting.

Start with 30 ml twice a week. Watch for sides etc. But that is low end dose.

She will be amazing

Primobolan is long acting. Acetate is pill form. Short acting.

Start with 30 ml twice a week. Watch for sides etc. But that is low end dose.

She will be amazing

8-10 weeks???
think she’s going to give it a go...

can’t wait to see the transformation she’s going to make

ive got some before pics. Will share after she’s done the difference she makes.

8-10 weeks???
think she’s going to give it a go...

can’t wait to see the transformation she’s going to make

ive got some before pics. Will share after she’s done the difference she makes.

Longer the better.

578c9ebbcc74c6efee1fc5085f6bd560.jpg

sexy milf! My fave lol

that thong thingy is super hot, congrats. I’m trying to get my wife to start back on the var again too... just things seem to get in the way of consistency in the gym so... yeah maybe someday. She did 10mg/day when she was using it. Definitely saw strength gains but had to cut it short. Lucky man tho... both with the kids and the wifes physique post kids

Get Shredded!
sexy milf! My fave lol

that thong thingy is super hot, congrats. I’m trying to get my wife to start back on the var again too... just things seem to get in the way of consistency in the gym so... yeah maybe someday. She did 10mg/day when she was using it. Definitely saw strength gains but had to cut it short. Lucky man tho... both with the kids and the wifes physique post kids

Looking great

sexy milf! My fave lol

thanks a lot. Yea I am lucky. See some chicks have 1 kid and after the kid they are just never the same. Not even close. Lucky my gf was able to come right back to normal after two kids back to back. We weighed her yesterday morning she’s 119. Just want to put some muscle definition back on her and lose little baby fat on stomach. That’s about it. With the kids I work and she stays home with the kids everyday. And too hard for her to go to gym. So I got her bunch of weights for the house and bands and have her working out every morning. She’s actually being really consistent. I couldn’t even work out at home when covid shut our gyms down for a little. I just couldn’t get the drive. So props to her being able to stick with it and push herself.

thanks a lot. Yea I am lucky. See some chicks have 1 kid and after the kid they are just never the same. Not even close. Lucky my gf was able to come right back to normal after two kids back to back. We weighed her yesterday morning she’s 119. Just want to put some muscle definition back on her and lose little baby fat on stomach. That’s about it. With the kids I work and she stays home with the kids everyday. And too hard for her to go to gym. So I got her bunch of weights for the house and bands and have her working out every morning. She’s actually being really consistent. I couldn’t even work out at home when covid shut our gyms down for a little. I just couldn’t get the drive. So props to her being able to stick with it and push herself.

I bet she has one arm that has more muscle ! All moms have that one arm they pick the kids up with! Lol . That is the picture side! True

Max
She is smokin hot

I bet she has one arm that has more muscle ! All moms have that one arm they pick the kids up with! Lol . That is the picture side! True

Max
She is smokin hot

haha. Truth. We all have that one good side comfortable with holding the little ones. And carrying the car seat with them in it gets heavy after while. Even for me as they get bigger. Now I’ll have to go home from work today and see.... she’s right handed like me. So the arm in this pic would be her right side... the same side she holds the kids.

thanks bro. She’s Hawaiian... and she’s not the type that wears make up. She has that natural beauty. So on the rare occasion when she does wear make up... like damn... let’s just stay home in the room... don’t even want to go anywhere anymore let’s have some fun and make some more vids.

haha. Truth. We all have that one good side comfortable with holding the little ones. And carrying the car seat with them in it gets heavy after while. Even for me as they get bigger. Now I’ll have to go home from work today and see.... she’s right handed like me. So the arm in this pic would be her right side... the same side she holds the kids.

thanks bro. She’s Hawaiian... and she’s not the type that wears make up. She has that natural beauty. So on the rare occasion when she does wear make up... like damn... let’s just stay home in the room... don’t even want to go anywhere anymore let’s have some fun and make some more vids.

Hells Yeah. My girl has some mix! Black Hair but she is blonde right now ! Lol. Gotta love a Down girl!

Max

Hells Yeah. My girl has some mix! Black Hair but she is blonde right now ! Lol. Gotta love a Down girl!

Max

hell yea. Something that’s attractive to me is tan skin looking chick. Always wanted a Hawaiian. I like surfing and just something about Hawaiian chicks to me.

hell yea. Something that’s attractive to me is tan skin looking chick. Always wanted a Hawaiian. I like surfing and just something about Hawaiian chicks to me.

My girl is mixed white/Portuguese-Hawaiian. She is the stuff for sure; according to polls. Lol

Max
#sexwax

3bdf26a46fc47748c8ba9306fd183afc.jpg

787469570ca56999607c662041c3817d.jpg

Wife in summer mode to get into amazing shape.

Both of us doing cardio 7 days a week. I lost 8 pounds myself doing my recomp.

These pics don’t do her justice. You have to see her in person.

Ripped!

Max

3bdf26a46fc47748c8ba9306fd183afc.jpg

787469570ca56999607c662041c3817d.jpg

Wife in summer mode to get into amazing shape.

Both of us doing cardio 7 days a week. I lost 8 pounds myself doing my recomp.

These pics don’t do her justice. You have to see her in person.

Would like that also!

Back