• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sermorelin

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my trt Dr offered me a Sermorelin script even though my IGF is in the 300s... he knows im in PT for a back injury. Sermorelin is one of the peptides i admittedly know very little about. Ive been considering GH anyway and im wondering if instead of rolling the dice on generic GH (even though my source has tested very well) but acquiring script Sermorelin is a sure thing. I havent priced it yet with my compounding pharmacy. If its close in price to the generics i may just go that route.

Question is.... does anyone have any Sermorelin experience, opinions, general info, or thoughts? Also how does sermorelin stack up to GH in comparison? Thanks in advance.

hey old friend :)
I had a prescription from one of those FL pharmacy several years ago for USA pharm grade HGH, I ran it for several months, my results were fantastic!
I ran out, When I called in my refill order, they were out so they sent me some semorelin free of charge to entice my into buying it instead of waiting for the GH to be restocked. Imo, it didn't compare to GH, my results were negligible. I have never ran it again but I also wasn't injured, hope that helps.

hey old friend :)
I had a prescription from one of those FL pharmacy several years ago for USA pharm grade HGH, I ran it for several months, my results were fantastic!
I ran out, When I called in my refill order, they were out so they sent me some semorelin free of charge to entice my into buying it instead of waiting for the GH to be restocked. Imo, it didn't compare to GH, my results were negligible. I have never ran it again but I also wasn't injured, hope that helps.

Hi HFO! Great to see you man!

So it takes a backseat to GH in comparison? Thanks for the imput. My Dr will script me GH as well but im assuming the priceyag is huge.

Likewise my friend!

Yes the price is very high, at least it was for me! Also, USA pharm grade hgh and a **quality generic** gave me the same results... most recent use were grey tops, they worked really well for me and comparatively are not expensive

Back