• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

SB Labs May Special (pm for pricing)

Onidus

Silverback Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There will be a choice of two specials this month (PM for pricing)
1- 10 pack of testosterone e. or cyp. you can mix them if you wish but must total 10 - shipping included
2- 10 pack of sustanon - shipping included.

You cannot receive any freebies when combining them with any promotions or discounts.

Currently on week 4 of my first run of SB Labs Test E at 500mg and this shit is on point. The test I've ran before (from a source not on ASF) wasnt anywhere near as good. SB test has some bite to it and the results are very satisfying.

Fellas, you've got a lifetime customer with me.

Currently on week 4 of my first run of SB Labs Test E at 500mg and this shit is on point. The test I've ran before (from a source not on ASF) wasnt anywhere near as good. SB test has some bite to it and the results are very satisfying.

Fellas, you've got a lifetime customer with me.
Great to hear bro 💪I've been running SB's test for 2 years now the best I've ran to date for sure 🤟

IML Gear Cream!
Bro I keep telling myself okay I have enough test don't need any more..lmao then I see these specials and I'm like welllll what's REALLY enough..we gunna need it for awhile soooo..🤣
I hear that brother! Always have to snag test especially when we got deals like this! Never can have enough gains baby, let’s keep getting after it. 💪🏻🤙🏻 MY BOYYYYY WARRRRRR

There will be a choice of two specials this month (PM for pricing)
1- 10 pack of testosterone e. or cyp. you can mix them if you wish but must total 10 - shipping included
2- 10 pack of sustanon - shipping included.

You cannot receive any freebies when combining them with any promotions or discounts.
Yoo can you dm me!

Pm me for pricing 👆

2 deals this month on SB Labs testosterone, pm me for pricing or check out our sub forum it's listed there 💪

💪👆

Pm for pricing

Pm for pricing 👆

Always available 💪

Get Shredded!
Pm for pricing 👆

2 testosterone deals this month both equalling good savings on SB Labs gear 💪

Dm me for pricing

Good deals on SB Labs testosterone pm me for pricing

2 testosterone deals this month 🤟

Hit me up anytime for pricing I'm always available 💪

2 deals to choose from this month on SB Labs testosterone 🤟