• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

SB Labs bloodwork thread

Ericsr43

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my results back from Lab Corps today. I got my blood drawn last Friday the 12th. I been using SB Labs Testosterone Cypionate only for the past 5 weeks. Using no other compounds, except for their HGH green tops for past 2 weeks. No other compounds that raise testosterone anyways, except for Test cyp. 140mg a week of SB testosterone cyp 250/mg/mI. I pin 0.08 ml everyday. I did not inject the morning of blood draw (morning before I did though) My total testosterone came back today at 1165 NG/DC! My last labs with same dose and protocol of a compounding pharmacies test cypionate I get through TRT company, was only within a 54 ng/DC difference. Which you all know that any given day of a blood draw and different factors, will give you a different number. I got the Immunoassay standard, more common, direct free testosterone test, which will give you a smaller free test number. The Quest "Equilibrium dialysis" more accurate free testosterone test will give you a higher number. My free Testosterone was 33.6 pg/ml. The direct Immunoassay free testosterone test only measures 1/8th of free test in your blood, but is still pretty accurate. Its always a smaller number and you usually multiply it by 8 to see what it would be for "Equilibrium" test. So my common-direct free testosterone test of 33.6, would be around 268.8 pg/ml with a Equilibrium free testosterone test. I'm pretty excited about those numbers using SB labs testosterone only at 140mg a week!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230519_135553.jpg
    Screenshot_20230519_135553.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 44
Just got my results back from Lab Corps today. I got my blood drawn last Friday the 12th. I been using SB Labs Testosterone Cypionate only for the past 5 weeks. Using no other compounds, except for their HGH green tops for past 2 weeks. No other compounds that raise testosterone anyways, except for Test cyp. 140mg a week of SB testosterone cyp 250/mg/mI. I pin 0.08 ml everyday. I did not inject the morning of blood draw (morning before I did though) My total testosterone came back today at 1165 NG/DC! My last labs with same dose and protocol of a compounding pharmacies test cypionate I get through TRT company, was only within a 54 ng/DC difference. Which you all know that any given day of a blood draw and different factors, will give you a different number. I got the Immunoassay standard, more common, direct free testosterone test, which will give you a smaller free test number. The Quest "Equilibrium dialysis" more accurate free testosterone test will give you a higher number. My free Testosterone was 33.6 pg/ml. The direct Immunoassay free testosterone test only measures 1/8th of free test in your blood, but is still pretty accurate. Its always a smaller number and you usually multiply it by 8 to see what it would be for "Equilibrium" test. So my common-direct free testosterone test of 33.6, would be around 268.8 pg/ml with a Equilibrium free testosterone test. I'm pretty excited about those numbers using SB labs testosterone only at 140mg a week!
SB pumping out badass numbers as always 💪 thanks for posting brother we appreciate your support and proving once again SB Labs is pure 🔥

Those are some stellar numbers. At 140 mg / week test cyp to from pharmacy, though I’m prescribed 240 mg / week.

140 mg of rx test gets me around the 1,300-1,500 level. So these number are stellar for UGL. SB labs killing it! Good shit.

Those are some stellar numbers. At 140 mg / week test cyp to from pharmacy, though I’m prescribed 240 mg / week.

140 mg of rx test gets me around the 1,300-1,500 level. So these number are stellar for UGL. SB labs killing it! Good shit.
💯💪

Good shit I may need to ease back on my dose lol. I started ahead of my trt that’s supposed to be arriving. And they only prescribed. 160mg lol. I’ve been pinning 250.

It's different for everyone. I know guys who take 200mg a week for their TRT dose and don't even reach 1,000Ng/DC. I was on 100/100mg of nandrolone decanoate and test cypionate for 2 years, from my TRT doc and was always around 1,500 NG/DC. He told me that once I switched from 140mg a week to 100/100mg each that my Total Test would shoot up from a thousand to 1,500ng/DC and it did! Lol. He said my free Test would stay the same and it did. I learned for me over time that 140mg of test cyp only, will bring all my labs to good numbers. But after about 3 weeks, I start getting joint pain from not taking the nandrolone, but the nandrolone makes my hematocrit raise above 51, so when I take that I donate a pint of blood every 3 months. I do it myself. So when I blast, I always learned to stop 5 weeks out from getting my TRT labs and everything is good. Everyone is different though.

Is lab Corp a good place to get after cycle blood done ? Also what tests would I ask for ? I seen a thread about this before but couldn't find it so any info would be appreciated

@CoffeeS do you happen to remember what test you signed up for bro?

Is lab Corp a good place to get after cycle blood done ? Also what tests would I ask for ? I seen a thread about this before but couldn't find it so any info would be appreciated
You should thank @CoffeeS for being a great bro 🙏

Yes they are just keep in mind they do a
Yeah they are bro. Just keep in mind that lab corps uses a more common, direct test for free testosterone levels. Which will give you smaller numbers for your free T levels. There is a "Equilibrium dialysis" free testosterone test and a "Immunoassay" (more common, direct) "cheaper" Free Testosterone test. Both are measured in pg/ml, but one is more accurate then the other and that is the Equilibrium free test. The direct one only measures 1/8th of free test in my blood, but is still pretty accurate. Its always a smaller number and you usually multiply it by 8 to see what it would be for "Equilibrium" test. Quest uses the Equilibrium test and lab corps uses the direct. Attached is the labs I always get.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_123814.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_123814.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 14
Back