• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Right side flank pain? Help!

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So been a few months now I have this pain on the right side. It radiates to my back sometimes upper back. Kind of where my lat an back meet. It's like a dull ache/burning pain. It comes and goes. Sometimes I wont notice it all ex. Gym, sleeping. But throughout the day I will experience it and it's just an unusual feeling. Not like a muscle related type pain but the best way I cam describe it is dull almost acid reflex type burn feeling.

Went to my Dr months ago and they kind of dismissed it. Went to get blood work for kidneys and egfr came back at 92.

Starting to really worry about it. Going to doc for urine analysis and maybe imaging. Anyone ever experience anything like this?

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
What are you cycling currently. Tren has a tendency to a little harsh on the kidneys. 17aa s could have an effct as well.

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anytime I hear flank pain my first thought is kidneys. Are you drinking enough water? Could also be a stone but you will definitely know that if you start to pass one

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
This is going on for months… need to go to the doctors again until it’s remedied.

Body is trying to tell you something.

Pathadden

Registered Member
Reaction score
I use to have the same pain. Mine was from not enough water especially when I was working outside in the summer time and was running tren.

AR-15

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bro take it from me any type of pain like that should be looked into ASAP if it persists regularly. Hydration is so important and once you get dehydrated it’s a lot harder to get back to par than you think. Most people don’t even realize they are severely dehydrated. Water water water and more water. If your still finding it hard to hydrate then try pediolite. People will tell you it’s only for kids but trust me there’s nothing better at bringing your levels back to normal. Once you get there drink the water. Good luck man. Wish you the best.

Bigbadwolf04

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anytime I hear flank pain my first thought is kidneys. Are you drinking enough water? Could also be a stone but you will definitely know that if you start to pass one

Yea no pain or anything and drink at least 1 gallon of water everyday.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro take it from me any type of pain like that should be looked into ASAP if it persists regularly. Hydration is so important and once you get dehydrated it’s a lot harder to get back to par than you think. Most people don’t even realize they are severely dehydrated. Water water water and more water. If your still finding it hard to hydrate then try pediolite. People will tell you it’s only for kids but trust me there’s nothing better at bringing your levels back to normal. Once you get there drink the water. Good luck man. Wish you the best.

Thanks man yea going Tuesday. Drink at least a gallon of water everyday so not sure if I'm dehydrated.