• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Recomp Cycle

GymMonkey1117

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I figured post this in the section of forum as well as Azteca section.

Started Test E and Tren E from Azteca 2 weeks ago. I already have noticed big strength gains in the gym. I’m not sure if the strength gain is from the high test I’m running or since the Tren E is dosed at 250mg per ml. Probably the strongest Tren I have used in a while. I’m dieting and losing weight and gaining strength at the same time. I will be pulling bloods 8-9 weeks into the cycle. I will post bloodwork when available and keep everyone posted.

Cycle Length 15-16 Weeks

Test E 1500mg Per Week
Tren E 750mg Per Week

I have Anadrol and Winstrol. I can use Anadrol if I’m getting too flat from dieting or continue to diet and shred out with the Winstrol.

Wow those are some big numbers! The hair on my head would fly off in the slightest breeze ahah

I always run my test high and never have issues. No gyno issues, no hair problems, no libido issues. I ran trt on cruises.

Started Test E and Tren E from Azteca 2 weeks ago. I already have noticed big strength gains in the gym. I’m not sure if the strength gain is from the high test I’m running or since the Tren E is dosed at 250mg per ml. Probably the strongest Tren I have used in a while. I’m dieting and losing weight and gaining strength at the same time. I will be pulling bloods 8-9 weeks into the cycle. I will post bloodwork when available and keep everyone posted.

Cycle Length 15-16 Weeks

Test E 1500mg Per Week
Tren E 750mg Per Week

I have Anadrol and Winstrol. I can use Anadrol if I’m getting too flat from dieting or continue to diet and shred out with the Winstrol.
With all do respect my brother there is nothing in the world that would make me run that kind of volume for that long. You are headed to some serious sides and health issues. Not sure what you are try to accomplish with this. I compete three times a year for the past 3 decades winning shows after shows and I never had to use test or tren over 300.

Be careful and best of luck.

With all do respect my brother there is nothing in the world that would make me run that kind of volume for that long. You are headed to some serious sides and health issues. Not sure what you are try to accomplish with this. I compete three times a year for the past 3 decades winning shows after shows and I never had to use test or tren over 300.

Be careful and best of luck.
Thanks my health is good, I have been running large cycles without health problems. I’m a believer in test is best and is the best muscle builder. I have experimented with many different compounds and found what works best for me. I run less compounds and high doses. Where some people run many compounds at low doses. Everyone responds differently

Health issues result from the accumulation of cycles. There is zero chance that doing cycles like that will not result in long term health problems for you. At my largest I was over 290 lbs. at 6'6" and the most I did was 900 Test, 600 NPP and I look back at that now and think I was dumb for doing that much. There is a thing called the law of diminishing returns. The difference between 1000mg and 1500mg in gains is so small yet the health risks are astronomically higher.

Blood work is the bare minimum when checking your health while using steroids. Unless you are doing yearly or every 2 year echocardiograms and nuclear stress tests while doing cycles like this, you are playing Russian Roulette with 2 bullets.

A recomp cycle to me is 200mg Test and 50mg of Anavar. With that, I can lose weight and retain muscle.

I wish you the best but anyone on this site that endorses a cycle like this is someone I wouldn't listen to.

Cycle Length 15-16 Weeks

Test E 1500mg Per Week
Tren E 750mg Per Week

1678827433343.gif

You a
Health issues result from the accumulation of cycles. There is zero chance that doing cycles like that will not result in long term health problems for you. At my largest I was over 290 lbs. at 6'6" and the most I did was 900 Test, 600 NPP and I look back at that now and think I was dumb for doing that much. There is a thing called the law of diminishing returns. The difference between 1000mg and 1500mg in gains is so small yet the health risks are astronomically higher.

Blood work is the bare minimum when checking your health while using steroids. Unless you are doing yearly or every 2 year echocardiograms and nuclear stress tests while doing cycles like this, you are playing Russian Roulette with 2 bullets.

A recomp cycle to me is 200mg Test and 50mg of Anavar. With that, I can lose weight and retain muscle.

I wish you the best but anyone on this site that endorses a cycle like this is someone I wouldn't listen to.
You are right. High dose, high risk. But that’s life, I take a gamble and risk everyday driving my car to work. The only difference is I decided to drive at 100mph instead of 40. (High dosage of gear). I posted this cycle to keep everyone updated and show bloodwork for Azteca. I expected negative comments about high doses and health issues. But I never said I recommend this dosage for anyone else or ask for approval. It’s an experiment I decided to do myself. Honestly the dieting with low carbs has been harder then no any gear dosage. Just want to honest on my cycle, that’s it

You a

You are right. High dose, high risk. But that’s life, I take a gamble and risk everyday driving my car to work. The only difference is I decided to drive at 100mph instead of 40. (High dosage of gear). I posted this cycle to keep everyone updated and show bloodwork for Azteca. I expected negative comments about high doses and health issues. But I never said I recommend this dosage for anyone else or ask for approval. It’s an experiment I decided to do myself. Honestly the dieting with low carbs has been harder then no any gear dosage. Just want to honest on my cycle, that’s it
Wow...that's a lot of gear for a Recomp Cycle. Just curious, what made you decide to go so high in your dosage?

I always run high test, I believe test is the muscle builder and Tren works perfect for me dieting and retaining muscle in lower calories. I can always lower the dose if sides get out of control. But never had terrible sides in the past

IML Gear Cream!
You a

How is the hunger with that high of Tren with low carbs? Man as soon as I use Tren I literally get shakey if I’m not eating carbs like a mofo lol

No issues with Tren and low carbs yet. I do have carbs post workout so that helps.

Tren above 300 makes me paranoid AF and major nausea.

The more I get into this world the more genetics play a part, particularly one’s tolerance to AAS.

List Available Here

Your lucky I don’t get a lot of sides from Tren but the need for carbs is real lol 😂
I actually get worse side effects from Deca the. Tren. Deca gives me anxiety and depression. And orals are hit and miss with digestion issues

I gotta ask....
How many cycles and how long have you been running gear..???
Age..??
Z...

I have been running on and off for 13 years. Off for a few years to extend the family but cycling and cruising for the past 4 years. I have 8 to 9 cycles at least. I’m 32 years old now. My biggest problem is gaining weight without be too waterly. I lose weight easy, if my diet is super strict I can go done to 180. It’s just hard for me to gain weight, it makes my wife so jealous lol.

Good..I was thinking you might be New to this Game..
Still..that's a lot of gear..
I'm a Hardgainer..Too..!!
I know you should know this but...
It's the kitchen where you grow.
Took me yrs to see I wasn't pushing enough food..

All the gear in the world won't make you grow..
Without proper Nutrition..

On a side note...
Those numbers are high..
You may not see problems today or even tomorrow..
But
That shit adds up quick..
Things Will start to break down..

Just an old dog's...o.2 cent..
Z...

That's a lot of gear, but only you know what works best. My only advice would be not to judge sides by just gyno, acne, hair, etc. but damage to the heart, liver, kidneys, etc. You don't see that now, but may down the road.

I would strongly recommend looking at other options..
CJC1295..YK11..HGH..
Things that aren't so damaging.

Check out Max's log...
He's doing everything Right..
Low doses..
Consistently with training and supplements..
Eating like a King..
And
Banging Women, most of us only dream Of..

Finally..do you think a good coach would help..??

Just throwing some stuff out there..Brother..
Z...

I can almost promise you..those doses will be a problem later..
I would hate to see that happen..
Great Altitude BTW..
I come off as an Ass..a lot..
It's more concern than being a dick..
Definitely, look outside the Box..

Example:
I have some health issues I've tried so many things..
Prescription drugs, OTC's, home remedies..
Years and yrs of trying different things..
I knew it wouldn't be One Thing..
Rather a combination of several things..
But..I keep plugging away at it..
Today..
My acid reflux is nearly none existent..
The 28 days of diarrhea is better by 75%..
PT has my neck manageable..
Gotta stay after it..
Z...

I actually get worse side effects from Deca the. Tren. Deca gives me anxiety and depression. And orals are hit and miss with digestion issues
It’s funny how people are different. I literally get zero sides from Deca no matter how high I run it. I don’t do certain orals because of BP and sides. So I might not personally use gear as high as you but it seems like you have thought it through and know the risk. I’ll be following and I’m excited to see you hit your goals. 💪🏼

It’s funny how people are different. I literally get zero sides from Deca no matter how high I run it. I don’t do certain orals because of BP and sides. So I might not personally use gear as high as you but it seems like you have thought it through and know the risk. I’ll be following and I’m excited to see you hit your goals. 💪🏼
Thanks. I have experimented with most of the oils and orals at this point. And I know what works and doesn’t. Like I said before the gear is just the icing on the cake. The main ingredients in the cake are nutrient and training. My training is PPL: 3 days on, 1 day off. Cardio 20 minutes after weights, 30 minutes of cardio on off days. I usually do light cardio keep hr around 120-130. Nutrient is 4 whole meals and 2 shakes. Meals are egg whites and oatmeal in the morning, 2 lunches are chicken and veggies, 1 dinner post workout chicken and jasmine rice. Diet is clean as you can be right now. The tough part is temptation, I have 2 little kids and the junk snacks always around.

Off-season or bulk I eat the same but I add more carbs. Basically substituting veggies at lunch for jasmine rice.

We have a very similar routine I just don’t do push pull legs, but I do 3 on 1 off usually and I eat the same stuff but I do 3 egg white and oats shakes a day and 3 meals

We have a very similar routine I just don’t do push pull legs, but I do 3 on 1 off usually and I eat the same stuff but I do 3 egg white and oats shakes a day and 3 meals
sounds like a good diet. At my current job it’s easier just to heat up chicken in the microwave, with a little dash of low sodium soy sauce

I'm sure..Collectively..
You should be able to find something that can help..
It's good that you on top of things..
Most aren't..and lean heavily on Gear..
Perhaps,PM Max...
He's incredibly knowledgeable, way more than me..
I've learned a great deal from that big Bastard..lol
Z...

sounds like a good diet. At my current job it’s easier just to heat up chicken in the microwave, with a little dash of low sodium soy sauce
Sounds good to me I usually prep ground turkey and veggie in Tupperware it takes 2 minutes to warm up and it’s less heavy to eat.

Update in week 4, weight is up about 2 pounds from last week, I slowly started bringing carbs back. No negative side effects other than night sweats, strength is still going up. For the moment I feel great.

Cycle Length 15-16 Weeks

Test E 1500mg Per Week
Tren E 750mg Per Week

that's a long cycle for tren and huge mg

Back