• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ready to join the big boys..

TheFlexShow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys I wasnt planning on starting my first cycle until jan. next year..buuut I changed my mind
So heres what im planning on running..give me ur thoughts on my cycle & I would like to know what were some other ppls first cycles??:cool:

week 1-10: 500mg Test E mon&thurs
5-10: 20mg nolva ed (only if gyno pops up)

PCT: week 1-3: clomid 50mg 2wice aday
week 1-3: aromasin 20mg daily
3g vit C ed & 10g creatine daily

My stats..for those who care:jerkit:..
Age:22 (yup young but ive been a personal trainer for 2yrs..been lifting/eating right for 4yrs)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200-205lbs
Bench: 330
Deadlift:450
Squat: 350
body fat: not sure but I can always see my abs..alil

Your numbers are pretty good for your height and age, well done!

What I would recommend
-Don't take the nolva unless you start getting issues with gyno.
-(Not cycle related) Cut down the creatine to 5g, you're simply pissing out half of that creatine intake. You can take it during the cycle too.
-Make sure you have your macros in order. You should be eating at a good surplus and 180g protein per day around. This is one of the major things people wish they did different with their cycles
-Do a 4-5 week small cut before starting. As you may know, body fat is tied to estrogenic side effects. The less body fat you have, the less of the estrogenic side effects you'll get. It's worth it, trust me.
-Blood test/hormone panel before you start, and then 4 weeks after PCT ends to make sure your own natural testosterone is back and running.

My question for you:
-Have you hit a plateau? What made you want to start gearing?
-What are your goals? Bulk/cut/recomp? What's your goal physique/weightlifting goals?
-Why is your squat so low compared to your bench :thinking:?

Other than that, you're good to go. A bit young, but since you've done your basic research and know how to lift, you've done right to someone starting on gear. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for the info RAIner!
To answer your questions..I have not really hit a plateau,I just feel like 200-205lbs is about the heaviest I can be(naturally) w/ still retaining A LITTLE definition.So when I start test, I would like to just be fckn ripped 200-205lbs!:winkfinger:..with maybe a little more size!

Also my squat is soo low because thats the highest I will go..Im so afraid of injuring myself, eventhough I know what im doin..but dont get me wrong once I start cycle I will go for heavier squat.

I decided to cycle because I realized that I want a certain look for myself throughout my life(jst a lil more than natural):cool:. My life is surrounded by bodybuilding and my personal training job and I want to be doing this a loooong time. So Im ready to take my training to the next level!

I do plan on cycling for yrs to come..but for now I will PCT after cycles..unless some can convince me to to otherwise haha

Thanks for the info RAIner!
To answer your questions..I have not really hit a plateau,I just feel like 200-205lbs is about the heaviest I can be(naturally) w/ still retaining A LITTLE definition.So when I start test, I would like to just be fckn ripped 200-205lbs!:winkfinger:..with maybe a little more size!

Also my squat is soo low because thats the highest I will go..Im so afraid of injuring myself, eventhough I know what im doin..but dont get me wrong once I start cycle I will go for heavier squat.

I decided to cycle because I realized that I want a certain look for myself throughout my life(jst a lil more than natural):cool:. My life is surrounded by bodybuilding and my personal training job and I want to be doing this a loooong time. So Im ready to take my training to the next level!

I do plan on cycling for yrs to come..but for now I will PCT after cycles..unless some can convince me to to otherwise haha

Sounds good, but I would suggest going higher on the squats BEFORE cycling - as anyone here can tell you, gear is well known for making injury more likely and specifically weakening your joints and ligaments. Your squat strength might increase TOO quickly on gear if you have been holding back on yourself, leading to worse joint problems. I still recommend you give yourself 4 weeks to cut and work on the squats a little before cycling. Otherwise you're all set.

Best of luck, bro. Keep us posted on how the cycle goes.

Alright guys I wasnt planning on starting my first cycle until jan. next year..buuut I changed my mind
So heres what im planning on running..give me ur thoughts on my cycle & I would like to know what were some other ppls first cycles??:cool:

week 1-10: 500mg Test E mon&thurs
5-10: 20mg nolva ed (only if gyno pops up)

PCT: week 1-3: clomid 50mg 2wice aday
week 1-3: aromasin 20mg daily
3g vit C ed & 10g creatine daily

My stats..for those who care:jerkit:..
Age:22 (yup young but ive been a personal trainer for 2yrs..been lifting/eating right for 4yrs)
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200-205lbs
Bench: 330
Deadlift:450
Squat: 350
body fat: not sure but I can always see my abs..alil

Nice

I started my first cycle at 22. Goodjob.

Thanks for the replys fellas! I'm going to take the advice & do a small cut before cycle and go higher in weight on squats..
I just have one question & I need some opinions
If I plan on being on test for years to come should I just blast & cruise? Or at least wait until I'm about 30??

Thanks for the replys fellas! I'm going to take the advice & do a small cut before cycle and go higher in weight on squats..
I just have one question & I need some opinions
If I plan on being on test for years to come should I just blast & cruise? Or at least wait until I'm about 30??

Blast and cruise only if you are comfortable with having your body's own natural testosterone production never work again (and also infertility).

I advise against it. The "safe" amount of time between cycles is (time on+PCT) put together. Is it really that hard to wait that long to keep your natural testosterone??

Blast and cruise only if you are comfortable with having your body's own natural testosterone production never work again (and also infertility).

I advise against it. The "safe" amount of time between cycles is (time on+PCT) put together. Is it really that hard to wait that long to keep your natural testosterone??

You right..you right..
pct it is

..at least for right now :winkfinger:

Good thinking! Besides, it's clear you've got good genetics from your height/weight/age, so a cycle every once in a while might just be enough!
You could repeat this cycle later on this year a second time and add dbol or tren and you'd still gain loads. Let us know how your cycle goes!

Good thinking! Besides, it's clear you've got good genetics from your height/weight/age, so a cycle every once in a while might just be enough!
You could repeat this cycle later on this year a second time and add dbol or tren and you'd still gain loads. Let us know how your cycle goes!

That sound cool,I really want to try dbol, I was thinkin about using this methadrol I got jst staring at me every morning..Ive been saving it for a 2nd or 3rd cycle..
I knew they were being dicontinued or w.e. so I got me mines! lol

Yessir, I plan on making a log once I start, its guna awesome;)

Yup, just doing the right preparations before I begin I wanna dothis cycle right..and all my upcoming. Cycles for that matter
So I'm goin to do a cut and get my squat up a bit, then I think ill be ready..
A legit log will be coming! ..I hate when log are unfinished, everyone wants to see the ending results
legit & complete log comin soon, make sure y'all there for the ride :)

That sound cool,I really want to try dbol, I was thinkin about using this methadrol I got jst staring at me every morning..Ive been saving it for a 2nd or 3rd cycle..
I knew they were being dicontinued or w.e. so I got me mines! lol

Yessir, I plan on making a log once I start, its guna awesome;)

Throw it into this cycle! You'll grow like crazy. We could use more good logs here, and IM's got no shortage of logs.

That wouldn't be too much for my first cycle??
I heard u gotta be a man for MDE lol :p

Nonsense. 1 cap a day of MDE for weeks 1-4 or 1-5 would be a great kick-start :winkfinger:

Im going to consider this..Ive been waiting to use it for awhile now
but didnt break cause I was not going to start without test..

You won't feel anything in the first 4 weeks from test (or anything else with an enanthate or cypionate ester, they take time to build up). Throwing a kick-start oral (perfect since orals should be limited to 5 weeks or so) in there works great.

Back