• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Race-Baiting Media

Fletcher

Alpha Patriot/AAS Veteran/H&B REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seriously? 😑😑😑
The STATE, the whole STATE is "hostile to black-Americans" ???
🤣
But Illinois, NY, Cali and every other State are totally safe for "people of color"?

This is the type of ridiculous shit that leftists cling to and actually believe!

Basically, DeSantis pissed off Disney and since Disney is one of 6 corporations that own 99% of media... we get this...

The funny part is that the majority of this Marxist propaganda, is actually aimed at white-liberals, who suck the shit up with a straw bc THEY are the ones who have a "saviour-complex" and feel that they, in their superiority, are tasked with "saving blacks". 🤦🤦🤦

Black guy here...double whammy actually..gay too!
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
I was in Miami a few weeks ago.
Zero issues with being black OR gay during my visit.
The NAACP has done done it's share of good for blacks in America, but I think they're over overstepping here.

Black guy here...double whammy actually..gay too!
🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
I was in Miami a few weeks ago.
Zero issues with being black OR gay during my visit.
The NAACP has done done it's share of good for blacks in America, but I think they're over overstepping here.
Thank you! Deep down, there is a practical patriot in you. (No pun intended) 😄

"American" represents every culture and lifestyle that exists here. Thats the beauty of the "American" label.
We used to put aside our differences and rally around that commonality.
Now, the marxist media has turned our strength to a weakness by associating "American" with "greed, racism, intolerance, prejudice, whiteness etc..."

just my opinion naacp has gotten to political. they may do good things for blacks but you dont see that anymore the only time you see them in the news is some BS like this or if a career criminal felon with a 30 pg rap sheet runs from cops shooting at them and gets shot at back and get killed they all in the camera. i live in a small town in NC and summer of 2021 there was a drive by at 2 houses within a block of each other.7,8,and 9 yr old children were shot. 8 yr old died. they were just playing in there front yrd. naacp didn't show up for just for the kids. all those athlete social justice warriors didn't show up. loud mouth al sharpton didn't show. because they dont care about black people if it doesn't fit there narrative.

just my opinion naacp has gotten to political. they may do good things for blacks but you dont see that anymore the only time you see them in the news is some BS like this or if a career criminal felon with a 30 pg rap sheet runs from cops shooting at them and gets shot at back and get killed they all in the camera. i live in a small town in NC and summer of 2021 there was a drive by at 2 houses within a block of each other.7,8,and 9 yr old children were shot. 8 yr old died. they were just playing in there front yrd. naacp didn't show up for just for the kids. all those athlete social justice warriors didn't show up. loud mouth al sharpton didn't show. because they dont care about black people if it doesn't fit there narrative.
You mean BLM didn't show up.?..shocker...

Back