• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Powerlifting

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been watching and reading more and more about powerlifting......... If this Bb stuff gets boring I'm gonna eat my ass off and get strong and big and fat lol.

There are some crazy fucks in the sport too. Very entertaining lol.

I've been watching and reading more and more about powerlifting......... If this Bb stuff gets boring I'm gonna eat my ass off and get strong and big and fat lol.

Man Id pay money to see your giant ass get into the strength sport lol I think you’d do well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man Id pay money to see your giant ass get into the strength sport lol I think you’d do well

Yeah I support this

For real, with you already a high intensity training advocate, and disciplined af, bet you’d do great in powerlifting.

Yeah I support this

For real, with you already a high intensity training advocate, and disciplined af, bet you’d do great in powerlifting.
The issue is, while I'm strong at certain things, bench, deadlift and squat aren't among them lol. Would need a lot of training in those aspects

The issue is, while I'm strong at certain things, bench, deadlift and squat aren't among them lol. Would need a lot of training in those aspects

I believe you worked with a certain Texan that could give you all the help and info you desire. A very experienced individual in the powerlifting arena.

Mericad the fuck out of that disgrace to humanity is what I read. All jokes aside I stay some where South and I 100% back and respect the guy who dropped the shooter. The video was like a 5 count then dropped.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Smelling salts all around lol

Mericad the fuck out of that disgrace to humanity is what I read. All jokes aside I stay some where South and I 100% back and respect the guy who dropped the shooter. The video was like a 5 count then dropped.

Smelling salts all around lol

Huh?

I think this thread was moded otherwise I have no idea how this double post happened....

NVM I tripped posted no pun intended must have been a post I backed out of and re entered.

Sorry boys not applicable

Last edited:
Starting 2020 off like
01ea90ad270207c486e478181b3a1a8b.jpg

With your experience though it wouldn’t take you long to build strength on those lifts. Come to the dark side bro!!!

Go for it- same type of fame really IMO- and not all of them are fat- more like 85%- but you can be one of the 15% and still beat the fat guys- Its been done plenty of times

I started off in powerlifting as a teenager.. definitely a whole different way of training and competing... but just as satisfying as BB!

You're too old
You might get hurt
You'll never have heavy enough lifts

Take all that shit as fuel!!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Don’t think too hard and psych yourself out. Just make a plan and do it @Montego1 !

Go get it Monte...this can be a game changer for you, and there's a lot of people who'd be rooting for you! I am sure there's bodybuilders who later switched to powerlifting...or even do both sports well.

Back