• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Post music that you're feeling.

From the comments section.
"If you've ended up here I'm pretty sure you've basically watched all the weird stuff possible on Youtube and they're literally rewarding us with a cute little elf girl that plays us the victory songs of her people."

Still a fine girl and tune:

Knife party is a good deftones tune. I used to love playing head up ... around the fur and white pony were great albums!! Deftones were part of my high school journey. Them and static x and incubus first 3 albums were my wrestling warm up playlists!

Knife party is a good deftones tune. I used to love playing head up ... around the fur and white pony were great albums!! Deftones were part of my high school journey. Them and static x and incubus first 3 albums were my wrestling warm up playlists!

Love incubus. There music is so versatile. How do you go from “out from under” to “aqueous transmission “. Crazy!

You ever knife fight? We did first blood, no face or stomach(shit happens though), hands, wrists, arms, legs were a go. My wrists/forearms are basically all scar tissue at this point. Plus the bullet wound lol in my forearm... SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! You haven't lived until you bleed for your boys. We used to settle disputes with first blood knife fights. It's actually safer in most cases than a strait fight.

I legit had a cop ask me "What happened to your arms did you get them stuck in a meat grinder.?. I sheepishly said" Uh no sir" and he didn't ask anymore!!!

Aqueous transmission while kayaking a lazy river and smoking reefer is life changing bro.

Never got to experience that but I have had many other breakthrough moments while melting into the living room floor with a bunch of hippies and listening to aqueous transmission… lol the good ole days man. That song will always have a special place in my heart. Music has been such a life saver for me….

You ever knife fight? We did first blood, no face or stomach(shit happens though), hands, wrists, arms, legs were a go. My wrists/forearms are basically all scar tissue at this point. Plus the bullet wound lol in my forearm... SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! You haven't lived until you bleed for your boys. We used to settle disputes with first blood knife fights. It's actually safer in most cases than a strait fight.

I legit had a cop ask me "What happened to your arms did you get them stuck in a meat grinder.?. I sheepishly said" Uh no sir" and he didn't ask anymore!!!

Can’t say as that I’ve ever agreed to be stabbed or settled any dispute intentionally with a knife but I did get stuck in the shoulder when I was a teenager by a Puerto Rican over a girl. Still got the scar. Thankfully it was a sharp buck knife. I still banged his sister a couple more times after that but I stopped talking shit to him about it lol.

I’m a country boy, we settled disputes with our fists. Then afterwards we drank whiskey and became friends. That’s how that shit always worked back then. Pretty much all my friends have either kicked my ass or had their asses kicked by me. But we didn’t use weapons.

anyways music is such a personal thing. It was truly my first love. And I notice as I get older my music tastes come full circle. Grew up on that good ol western style outlaw country and Southern rock, played in grunge and post grunge metal bands, and now I find myself back on that outlaw red dirt country.

music is timeless. And I will always love it. I just hate how you gotta jump through hoops to get any hard or digital copies. Music industry is bullshit. And I’m stupid when it comes to this new music technology I guess.

I sort of doubt that many juicers are Indy Rock fans but I am anyways.

If any of you guys like the The Pixies and you’ve never listened to Modest Mouses’s old albums, then you’re fucking up.

https://youtu.be/Nnb8XviYRoA

Can’t say as that I’ve ever agreed to be stabbed or settled any dispute intentionally with a knife but I did get stuck in the shoulder when I was a teenager by a Puerto Rican over a girl. Still got the scar. Thankfully it was a sharp buck knife. I still banged his sister a couple more times after that but I stopped talking shit to him about it lol.

I’m a country boy, we settled disputes with our fists. Then afterwards we drank whiskey and became friends. That’s how that shit always worked back then. Pretty much all my friends have either kicked my ass or had their asses kicked by me. But we didn’t use weapons.

anyways music is such a personal thing. It was truly my first love. And I notice as I get older my music tastes come full circle. Grew up on that good ol western style outlaw country and Southern rock, played in grunge and post grunge metal bands, and now I find myself back on that outlaw red dirt country.

music is timeless. And I will always love it. I just hate how you gotta jump through hoops to get any hard or digital copies. Music industry is bullshit. And I’m stupid when it comes to this new music technology I guess.

Make no mistake I am a country boy born and breed.... I was just dumb enough to runaway at 15 (well getting beat on the regular by an alcoholic father was a good reason) to the city. I joined a gang... what else was I gonna do. Y'all may laugh but the Jamaican gang leader (His first name was Kavali) made sure I finished high school. Even pushed me to win state champ wrestler in my weight class. Then I figured out two things, First his sister had the hots for me...and two.... he was making sure I was educated and able to fight. He got me into Jujitsu and Boxing. Next thing I know I was an Enforcer and part of gang that ran the largest cocaine ring in the mid-west area as far as we could tell. We got it strait from Columbia and Peru off the boat in Texas. We could charge $400 for an 8 and MFers would fight over it, it wasn't stepped on for the right class of people. I know MOFOS think I am full of shit but I lived it.... I got out after some of my "Homies" were jelly this white boy was banging a Black queen. Man was she a queen. They got me good 5 or 6 of them. Put me in the hospital for a few weeks. Once I was able to I picked up moved out of that city.

Had a Puerto Rican gal myself too....CRAY CRAY is all I will say....

Last edited:
Back