• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Pain after injection.

Miiiitch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm new here and need a little info. I started my first cycle of cyp a week ago. I'm doing 300 a week. I did my first pin in the delt and it was pretty painful for the first few days I had a hard time even lifting my arm for two days after the pin in the delt. I did my second pin in the thigh, and it didn't get sore until two days later. I got a little swelling in the thigh about 6 inches below the pin site. Not major swelling, but enough that caused pain and made it hard to walk. Just wondering if this is normal, is it because my body isn't use to it or is something wrong. I'm using a 25g 1 1/2" pin. Any info will help, thanks guys!

Completely normal. If you've never injected before then this WILL happen. Your body will get used to it but sometimes warming the oil and massaging the inject site 5 minutes will help.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Virgin muscle PIP.
Next time try a glute or ventro glute.
You can look up proper injection technique here on the forum or even check YouTube for videos.

You're probably going to experience PIP until you get used to pinning.

Do Z-track injections (Google it) and DO NOT MASSAGE THE INJECTION SITE.
Massaging the injection site can actually cause the oil to leak out of the muscle.

Are you using UGL or Pharma grade Test?

As far as I know it's pharm grade, but I'll check again. I read about the heat thing before, I'll give that a try. And I was also thinking about doing the glute, but I do it myself so may be a little hard lol. Thanks everyone for the fast response, just wanted to make sure something wasn't wrong.

Also I am getting some blood work done on Monday, should I be worried about them knowing I'm taking something?

I wouldnt be to concerned your muscles have to get used to it, but I would research and make sure you are doing it right, nice and slow. Depending what they are testing for some of your results are likely to be affected. Pinning yourself in the glute is definitely doable I know I am not the only one that does it and yes my first ones (pharma 1ml 2x week) grade did give a little pip but it only reminded me to eat and train and sleep so it wasn't severe just felt like a knot in my arse. But I am curious as to why only 300? seems pretty low

It's just routine blood work. I don't care if they know I'm taking anything, I just don't want them reporting it to my employer or something.

Virgin muscle PIP.
Next time try a glute or ventro glute.
You can look up proper injection technique here on the forum or even check YouTube for videos.

You're probably going to experience PIP until you get used to pinning.

Do Z-track injections (Google it) and DO NOT MASSAGE THE INJECTION SITE.
Massaging the injection site can actually cause the oil to leak out of the muscle.

Are you using UGL or Pharma grade Test?

The buddy I got it from said it's pharm grade.

As far as I know it's pharm grade, but I'll check again. I read about the heat thing before, I'll give that a try. And I was also thinking about doing the glute, but I do it myself so may be a little hard lol. Thanks everyone for the fast response, just wanted to make sure something wasn't wrong.

Also I am getting some blood work done on Monday, should I be worried about them knowing I'm taking something?

Unless your doctor is specifically requesting a hormone panel, they won't even check.

What is the brand name?
Can you post a pic?
Could answer a lot of questions if we could actually see it.

This is what it says on the label.

10mL Sterile Multiple Dose Vial
Testosterone
Cypionate
Injection USP
300mg/mL
For Intramuscular Use Only
Brew Pharm
Man 3/2014
Exp 3/2016
RX Only

^^^^ There is nothing wrong with running 300mg for a first cycle, I ran 250mg sustanon for my first cycle and saw very good results.

Get Shredded!
Brother sounds like you may have got a little over anxious to jump on gear
One rule I live by myself is have ALL gear, AI, and pct on hand before you jump on the train. ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE.
As my mane Mystical says DANGER!!!

Brother sounds like you may have got a little over anxious to jump on gear
One rule I live by myself is have ALL gear, AI, and pct on hand before you jump on the train. ESPECIALLY FOR YOUR FIRST CYCLE.
As my mane Mystical says DANGER!!!

Hi. So my boyfriend pinned(?) in the wrong area due to inaccurate instructions provided w the gear. He injected his stomach/abdomen area. It is now warm to the touch and swollen around the injection site. What should he do?

Hi. So my boyfriend pinned(?) in the wrong area due to inaccurate instructions provided w the gear. He injected his stomach/abdomen area. It is now warm to the touch and swollen around the injection site. What should he do?

Grab a cordless drill, make a hole, then syphon the oil out of his belly. Use that same oil and inject into a new area so nothing is wasted.

Best thing you can do is take his gear, step outside, and throw it as far away as you can.

I was going to say 300 is a good starting dose. You sound kinda young by your posts. I could be wrong. But if you are young you should have waited to cycle. But since it's to late here is some sound advice. See how you handle the sides, if you get any at all from a 300mg dose. If at around week 5 or 6 your feeling good with no sides I would say bump it up to 500mg. Don't go above that dose. Do you have a pct planned? Good luck on your cycle, as for your OP it's normal to feel I little sore. You are sticking a needle into muscle fibers. A 25g needle is the size they pierce ears with. It's going to hurt a bit. Your all good bro. Make sure you eat and train harder than you ever have to make the most out of this cycle and you will do ok.

Oh shit, I just read the post about him injecting into his stomach. I retract the last advice I gave and take this advice
. Don't take anymore gear. Two and a half weeks from now start a proper pct. If one hasn't been planned out then I'm done giving advice here. A cycle shouldn't have been ran probably

Princess, I have never heard of anyone shooting an oil based steroid into their abdomen. If it gets worse take him to the hospital. If they asked what happened just be straight up. Tell them you have a dumb ass bf who shot steroids into his abs..... this blows my mind

Hospital if injection site gets worse. That is not the place to pin. If that was where he felt the best place was to inject, he has not looked into much about steroids. This is a complicated world to get into without help.

Back