• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New cycle in a couple weeks

MSmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Gonna be starting a new cycle really soon using pharmacom gear(first time ever using them). Started a new job in October and I fell off big time in the gym just trying to get situated and used to the schedule but I'm ready to get back at it and try to put on some size.

My cycle will look as follows:
400mg weekly of tren E(might bump to 600)
600 mg weekly of test e
100mg Ed of injectable Dbol
75mg Ed of npp from another brand that I had laying around

Adex and caber on hand

The is going to be a very high calorie, carb, and protein cycle. I usually like to get all that in with whole foods but with work I'll be throwing in 3-4 gainer shakes a day along with no less than 5 meals.

Hoping to get great results with this one.

Let me know what you guys think.

How many weeks are you planning on running? Have you used Tren E before? Looks like you should get some really solid results with this one, and better use that AI because things can get out of hand really quick.

Yeah man I've ran tren multiple times. Both esters. And I'm planning on stretching this one out a little longer than I usually would. Maybe 16 weeks depending on how things are going

Way to much pinning for me eod sucks enough why injectable dbol over an oral.

Way to much pinning for me eod sucks enough why injectable dbol over an oral.

Always wanted to try the injectables.. Pinning doesn't really bother me as long as the results make it worth it.

Back