• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Natural test booster

Gs442

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys the older i get and after every cycle I run its starting to take me longer to recover to my natural state.
Ive never took test booster and I don't even no If it's worth it but I was wanting to try it in my pct so I can recover faster so what do you guys recommend

Honestly if you are are still cycling at an age where test production after pct is an issue, you may start thinking about TRT. Blasting and cruising is inevitable for most guys eventually as you approach 40ish.

What did your most recent blood tests bring up? What are your current vitamin D levels also?

Current test levels? I'd suggest a more aggressive or better PCT (aromasin+nolva or aromasin+clomid) and running shorter esters for shorter cycles (less than 10 weeks).

That way you don't need to worry about TRT.

I usually run prop for 10 and I always use ai while on and clomid and nolvadex for every pct but seems like it takes longer to recover every time.

Have you considered transitioning from PCT into a sort of TRT-lite? This would just be 25mg Clomid per day, long-term, which recent research shows is pretty effective at boosting test without shutting down your HPTA, requiring HCG, etc. It may even double your test. E2 is a pretty powerful negative feedback source on your HPTA, and that's what Clomid is interfering with.

I haven't tried it yet but it'll probably be my first stab at TRT.

I usually run prop for 10 and I always use ai while on and clomid and nolvadex for every pct but seems like it takes longer to recover every time.
HCG 500 IU 2Xweek while on cycle should help make it a smooth recovery. Never cycle without it.

Yeah I've been thinking about starting hcg in my cycles I've just never needed it cause I always recover quick but things are changing

Useless junk. Testosterone will only be boosted if something else is suppressed as your body is a homeostasis machine.

This may not quite be what you're looking for in terms of traditional "test boosters" from pro-hormone shops, but both mushrooms and grape seed extract have been shown to be aromatase inhibitors which should indirectly boost testosterone by attenuating estradiol and its negative feedback effect on the HPTA.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074486/
http://hwmaint.cancerres.aacrjournals.org/cgi/content/full/66/11/5960#SEC3

Unfortunately I can't tease out a good dosage/effect from the data in the articles, maybe someone with proper training could chime in here (hint hint, GSRacer... :D ) I'd love to see some human studies on these compounds which should be cheap and basically risk-free but there's no incentive for any drug companies to lift a finger for natural non-patentable stuff like this.

My idea for a cool at-home experiment:
1) Let endogenous hormone levels drift to natural state (~1 mo. post-PCT?)
2) Female Hormone Panel every week to ensure stable levels
3) Start dosing one of the compounds (1 lb mushrooms/day, or 300 mg/day GSE)
4) Continue weekly Female Hormone Panel to see how levels change over the next month or so

This data would be excellent for the subject, and reasonably useful as quasi-science for the rest of us. Any takers?

Back