• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Monster Lab Review

searunner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been a customer for Monster Labs a few years now and I have been and continue to be VERY happy with them. Their product is top notch and is priced very reasonably. They also offer multiple payment options, and they ship in a very timely manner. They are very responsive to any questions you may have. I just placed an order last week and the order was in my hands in less than a week. They get 5 stars all around from me. If you havent tried Monster Labs dont hesitate to give them a shot, you will not be disappointed.

I concur. Been a client since the beginning. Had a bad vial over the summer that caused unbearable pip.

They jumped on the issue, sent me replacements and the new vials are great as are the results. The compliments at the gym prove it.

Great service. Thank you.

I concur. Been a client since the beginning. Had a bad vial over the summer that caused unbearable pip.

They jumped on the issue, sent me replacements and the new vials are great as are the results. The compliments at the gym prove it.

Great service. Thank you.
Love hearing this! Thank you!

I like being able to purchase with a cc...test is smooth and strong...

I used monster labs before they were easy to deal with the gear was legit. I started developing a reaction from the carrier oil they sent me replacements with a different carrier which solved the problem.

Back